Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    SOLD

I'm not sure I want to sell this, but I haven't carried it in a while and thought I'd throw it out there. This is a Taurus 445 (technically, model 445B2UL), a 5-shot .44 Special. Here's a link to the Taurus page for this revolver. I purchased it new from Bradis in November of last year. It's virtually new--I have fired exactly 24 rounds through the weapon and it's functioned perfectly. I do have the original box and papers.

A really nice carry piece for someone who wants a truly carry-able revolver, bigger than a .38, but more controllable than a .357. I just don't carry anything except my M&P these days and hate to have this guy just sitting in the safe.

Photos (sorry about the lint on the grips):

IMG_5380.JPG

IMG_5381.JPG

IMG_5383.JPG

Cash price $325 FTF. I'm located in the Pendleton/Anderson area, and I'm really not looking to travel much as I'm kind of putting this up for sale on a whim.

Although I'm really hoping for a cash deal, I might be interested in trading for a Rossi Ranch Hand in .44 or .357.

Please PM with any questions. If you think you're interested, let me know quickly before I change my mind ;) ! If by chance someone bites tonight, I'm free tomorrow morning (Thursday, October 18)...if not, I'm pretty well booked for the next few days. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom