• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    The places I referenced online were free shipping and no sales tax so I would gladly pay the extra $25 FFL difference for a new gun versus a used one.

1. Me too, but I was new and not as aware as I am 10 months later. :dunno:
    2. Totally unaware of the Taurus being that inexpensive at the time. I laugh when I see people asking as much as $400 (really) for them used. :dunno:

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana
    1. Me too, but I was new and not as aware as I am 10 months later. :dunno:
    2. Totally unaware of the Taurus being that inexpensive at the time. I laugh when I see people asking as much as $400 (really) for them used. :dunno:

Yes sir the used gun prices are sometimes ridiculous. Just here on INGO classifieds about a week ago a guy wanted $499 for a used Ruger LC9s. Same gun is going new on Buds for $299 & free shipping. The guy on INGO classifieds eventually dropped his price but still did not get down to the new price. I just shake my head at some of the Classified prices on used guns.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Yes sir the used gun prices are sometimes ridiculous. Just here on INGO classifieds about a week ago a guy wanted $499 for a used Ruger LC9s. Same gun is going new on Buds for $299 & free shipping. The guy on INGO classifieds eventually dropped his price but still did not get down to the new price. I just shake my head at some of the Classified prices on used guns.

1. Since I check Classifieds here and Armslist every day I snap up anything priced under what I've been seeing.
    2. I just recently bought a Taurus Judge Public Defender, not so much b/c of the asking price but the value of the ammo coming with it made the deal.
    3. I ended up trading to get it which made it even sweeter.
    4. I didn't get up in the morning looking to buy one, it's just that I'll buy about anything I know I can sell w/o a loss.

Top Bottom