• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Totally nuts about the Taurus I just bought! No kidding. And I'm pretty hard ta please.

Perfect size for concealed carry, fits perfect in my hand... waited a LONG time to get one-- even traded my beloved G26 for it!

A HUGE risk... and it turned out AWESOME!!!

I am incredibly happy with this one-- just feels right to have the ability to carry 24/7 in absolute comfort.

Cheesy, I know. But so true! : ) : ) : )

dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis

Yeh, I know... will post pics in a couple-three days. My bad.

Will getcha an after-action review at the range... might be a minute, tho.

Will say this-- grateful to KS&E for the price & availability, BUT!!! Glad I opened the box in the parking lot-- they gave me a Blued finish instead of Titanium like the ones displayed.

When I immediately took it back in & explained the discrepancy, they asked if I'd left the parking lot, yet. Like that would've made any difference.

We got it straight & I am very satisfied.

Have a PF9 on order there... will be checkin' the goods before I walk out the door, next time. ' )

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Not knocking your choice or anything but I love having huge hands. my SR9c in my hand looks like an lcp/tcp/p3at in a normal persons hand. :D

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    being confortable while carrying concealed is the most important thing.. I am waiting on my local guys to get a PF9 in as well so I can grab one....

I feel carrying a firearm capable of protecting my family far more important than be comfortable. Even so I am perfectly comfy carrying an N-Frame 325PD as well as a BUG or two...never a problem to conceal and I always dress for comfort. But to each their own...

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Totally nuts about the Taurus I just bought! No kidding. And I'm pretty hard ta please.

Perfect size for concealed carry, fits perfect in my hand... waited a LONG time to get one-- even traded my beloved G26 for it!

A HUGE risk... and it turned out AWESOME!!!

I am incredibly happy with this one-- just feels right to have the ability to carry 24/7 in absolute comfort.

Cheesy, I know. But so true! : ) : ) : )

Yep I got one, I know. They are nice guns. Better trigger than any other small gun like it that I have tried.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    21lk8m0.jpg

MuncieKat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    Muncie
    do you mind sharing how much you paid? I'm also looking to buy a tcp. I hear that they are making black stainless ones now, too.

dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    do you mind sharing how much you paid? I'm also looking to buy a tcp. I hear that they are making black stainless ones now, too.

$280 before tax at KS&E.

LarryJr: thanks for posting the pics, Bro!

Picked up an Uncle Mike's Inside the Pocket holster (Size 3) from Pop Guns-- does well enough, but think it would be worth checking out a Size 2.

I can get in & out of a vehicle now without having to shift or transfer my carry gun. That's one of the things I was hoping for. It's very comfortable.

New, the TCP came with:

1) a VERY cool 'Bulldog' carry pouch-- looks like a PDA pouch.

2) an extra mag

3) a free year subscription to the NRA

Not too honkin' shabby. : )

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I paid a bit more for mine, $330 I think.

BTW - no problem on the pics. Anytime I can be of assistance, happy to do so.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom