• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Can't think of anyone off-hand who makes this sort of stuff for the Taurus M94. Personally, I think either would just get in the way on my old (20+ yrs) 4" stainless M94, at least for most all of the things I bought it to do. YMMV, obviously.

IMHO the M94 was primarily intended for use as a compact "kit gun"/utility revolver, which is most likely why scope mounts, etc. specifically for it aren't even on most aftermarket suppliers' radar. They just don't envision there being enough potential demand for such to justify the cost of tooling-up to produce them.

FWIW, if you're willing to pay for it it's been my experience that a gunsmith can be found who's willing to take on about any sort of custom project. Just don't expect the skilled labor and ingenuity it will probably involve to come cheap. It's very likely that there is some sort of scope mount out there which can be made to work, but only with some modifications to the mount, your revolver, or both. I'll leave any cost/benefit analysis to you, as it will be your money paying for it.

As for a light, I'm sure that you can improvise something that'd do with some looking around in the aftermarket catalogs and a little ingenuity. About the only rational purpose for doing so that I can imagine would be for primary HD use. This I can sort of understand if it's going to be your only firearm/handgun for a while, but there are several well-established and effective techniques for deploying a light out there which don't involve securing it to your weapon that you might also want to look into.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Laserlyte had a revolver rail adapter.
    You might try searching under "revolver rail adapter" to see if the J-frame model might fit.

Doug

Top Bottom