Please reply by conversation.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Sold

Up for sale is a 1991 vintage Taurus Mod 85 .38 Spec, minus the dreaded Hillary Hole. I bought it this afternoon from the original owner, a friend of mine here in Brownsburg who needed some cash. He claimed less than 200 rds fired and based on condition, it appeared to be true. After picking it up, I ran 10 rds thru it for a function check, with zero issues. Once again I'm faced with adding a new caliber and to be honest, I don't need a .38 Spec.

So.....I just paid $300 for this and I'm going to put it up far sale for $275. Maybe some good karma will be headed my way? :dunno: (**full disclosure: I told him I might be putting it up for sale and he had no problem with that. I will be listing it on other sites at a higher price but I wanted to have it on INGO at a more reasonable price-point)

I also have a nice Viking IWB leather holster for this and a 40 rds of factory Remington ammo I'll sell to the buyer of the pistol for an additional $20.

FTF in Brownsburg. Please keep all questions/offers to PM's. No "PM Sent" bumps please. There won't be any price drops or trades considered unless you have a firearm to offer in trade that's worth more than the Taurus.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom