WTS/WTT: Taurus Millennium PT140 (Lake County, NWI)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Taurus Millennium PT140
    Caliber: .40 S&W
    Trigger: DAO (true DA trigger … second strike capability)
    Sights: 3-dot tritium night sights (after market)
    Frame: Polymer
    Slide: Steel
    Barrel: 3.25 inch, 1:16 twist
    Capacity: 11 (1+10)
    Magazines: (4) 10 round magazine(factory)

Description:
    • Not “Pro” designation (1st gen)
    • Manual safety (left side)
    • Integral lock
    • Firing pin block
    • Checkered front and back grip straps
    • Grip decals
    • Chamber-loaded indicator (sight or touch)
      [*]Original owner
      [*]Meticulously cared for
    Includes:
    • Kramer leather holster (OWB) w/ slight outward cant (intended for female hip)
    • Four magazines
    • Original box
    • Owner’s manual
    • Round count history
    • Original sights
    ASKING:
    • $350 cash for FTF (will ask for ID/LTCH to confirm residency)
    TERMS:
    • FFL transfer for shipping (NO games please).
    • If there's an FFL transfer, I will pay my end of the FFL Fees
    • No layaway terms (guns go to first persons able to pay)
    • You MUST post on this thread and say, "I will take [Gun X]" to secure your place in line. If you do not have a post on this thread stating your intention, you don't have a place in line. I will answer questions via PM or email but only posting as directed on THIS thread will secure your place in line.
    • If you do not intend to or will not agree to the terms as listed, please do not waste my time. I do not want to "hock", "temporarily trade", "loan", cross state lines or get involved in anything remotely questionable.
    • If I have personally met you and we've broken bread together (i.e. INGO events, local match, Appleseeds, etc.) and shook hands in the past, I will give special consideration to anything you have to say/offer.
    • Will consider trades towards Trijicon Tripower, Aimpoint Patrol Optic, or EoTech, new or used, with or without mount.
    This is certainly not a top tier EDC gun but it is an affordable and reliable platform backed by the Taurus unlimited lifetime warranty ... transferrable with the gun. A good option for someone on a budget. The quality leather, four factory magazines, and Trijicon night sights (purchased and installed in 01/2005 with a 12 year warranty) make this a deal. It's certainly not new but it has been very well cared for.

Please note for newer gun owners (potential buyers), this is chambered in .40 S&W so the recoil will be snappy. There is a learning curve but you will be rewarded with a solid performing caliber.

Available for inspection with no obligation to buy (locally in the NWI area). I can also provide detailed close ups if requested.

QUESTIONS: PM or email

PT140:

140B.jpg

March 8, 2012 @ 1830 : No replies ... no interest ... going back in the safe. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom