• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jackoctober

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I had easy money in my pockets for about 3 days before I decided to blow it on a Uzi Eagle variant of the IMI Jericho 941. I've wanted one since I was a kid, mostly because of the look of the silver barrel and the rounded nose.
    This is the compact, double action only, no safety version in .40 cal. I do find it weird that is has no safety and I'd like to convert it so it does have one (there are both on-frame and on-slide versions of the gun) but parts are getting rather scarce, so I'll probably just wait a while before carrying it anywhere without a safety. In any case, some custom work will be involved. :D
    picture.php

One good thing about the wear is the terrible UZI EAGLE logo in huge letters is worn off most of the way so it doesn't show up in photos.

Anyway I got this it Kiesler's/Orion Arms, service was great as usual (even though they were packed up until closing time).

For those who don't know, the Jericho is the same gun as the Uzi Eagle and Baby Desert Eagle, and they are made mostly out of Tanfoglio Witness parts which are mechanically similar to the CZ75. The gun has polygonal rifling and even though it definitely has seen some major duty it handled really well (despite being the dirtiest gun I've ever cleaned in my life), nothing to report accuracy wise though (test fired 20rds at dusk with no target), taking it out for a spin next weekend during the day, hopefully I'll be able to hit something with it.

picture.php

Anyway, I'm curious, what do my fellow Indiana residents think about these guns?
    :ingo:

Last edited:

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    Very cool pistol in my opinion,very well made & dependable from reviews Ive read in the past.Dont sweat it not having a safety (glocks & sigs dont have them either)just follow the finger off the trigger till you're ready to shoot rule

jackoctober

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Very cool pistol in my opinion,very well made & dependable from reviews Ive read in the past.Dont sweat it not having a safety (glocks & sigs dont have them either)just follow the finger off the trigger till you're ready to shoot rule

It's more of a peace of mind/preference type of thing I think.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    If it's DAO honestly I would not worry. No different then if you where to carry a DAO revolver. Just remember to keep your finger off the trigger, untill you are ready to fire, and be careful not to snag the trigger. Not a bad looking piece.

Top Bottom