Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    ---- SOLD ----

I need some rent money, but I am open to cash or trade + cash (ideally) or a straight trade if necessary. Asking $1,000.

What we have here is a Taylor's - Uberti 1873 Winchester copy in .357 Magnum/ .38 Special. It has a beautiful case hardened finish, a 24" hexagonal barrel and an action that I can only describe as smooth as melting ice on glass. It is in great condition and has normal wear marks. I got it for Cowboy Action Shooting as a gift to myself after my last overseas deployment but I don't have the time I was hoping for. I have some cowboy loads in .357 and .38 I can include for the right deal.

I am very open to any kind of trade as I have eclectic tastes. If you would like to have this rifle and have anything in your collection you don't mind parting with, please feel free to offer my any trade (ideally a trade + cash). I would like to come out with a value close to $1,000. I paid about $1,300 for the rifle new and it has only had about 20 rounds put through it. It comes with the original box. It is a gorgeous rifle and I hate to see her go, but I don't give her the range time she deserves and I could use some cash. Thank you and please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or any trade offers -- worse I can say is "No, Thanks." I am located on the south side of Indianapolis but I am willing to travel if necessary.

FullSizeRender-4-2.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom