• ...and so much more!
  • .458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    TC Omega Z5 plus Nikon Omega BDC 300 and extras, $200.00

Bought the muzzleloader used two seasons ago, had/has minor corrosion/pitting in bore about 8 inches up from breech upon purchase. I will work on pics of that as time allows. Need to take off stock and use better camera and bore light to accurately depict. Added the scope the same year. Hunted with it twice. Harvested 3 does with it. Scope is in great shape, missing lens caps. Have boxes for both scope and muzzleloader. Not really needing to extend my season and not really interested in black powder anymore. Not interested in trades. Interested party free to inspect. May be able to get together at Linden CC to accuracy test depending on my schedule. Comes with everything in picture (new breech plug, powder, primers, sabots other stuff)

Located in Tippecanoe County, near Lafayette, will be in Porter County near Valparaiso for a bit on 09/16. Not willing to drive much to sell. I reserve the right to deal with whom I please, no dibs or need to reply to this post. I will reply to PM's in order of receiving them. Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

.458socomhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Tipp Co
    First and only price drop. The scope alone cost more than the asking price. I will be adding pictures of the bore and shooting it this week. Interested party care to join? Drop me a message.

Top Bottom