TDS is real. Craziest, funniest melt down ever. EVER.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    "Capitalism wins again" kind of. Didn't get his vape juice but TDS sufferer did get fired.

That was funnier than ****! To play devils advocate here though wasn't the MAGA guy trespassing from the point he was asked to leave and didnt? Obviously the guy behind the counter had never heard the word "no" before.

Does the ability to pin on a name badge really give you the authority to trespass someone? I would think you would need some actual authority or at least explicitly delegated authority.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "Capitalism wins again" kind of. Didn't get his vape juice but TDS sufferer did get fired.

Does the ability to pin on a name badge really give you the authority to trespass someone? I would think you would need some actual authority or at least explicitly delegated authority.

I "think" had the cops actually shown up that the pot stirrer (funnier than hell by the way) would have been warned about trespass if he returned. It's really no different than those of us that will use the "I didn't see your no gun sign" defense when asked to leave an anti 2A establishment. Not supporting any side in the video or how much power the twenty something 4 year old with the name tag wields. Maybe LEO or one of the IAAL types can chime in.

Top Bottom