• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    as far as resale value its worth the 125 you paid. as far as usefullness its not worth 20 bucks. i had one that was the most unaccurate gun of all time. it also jammed every few shots. it had a 50 rd mag and if i had to use it for defense id drop the mag, throw the gun at the intruder then charge the man with the mag in hand to use as a club.

CVictor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Crown Point
    as far as resale value its worth the 125 you paid. as far as usefullness its not worth 20 bucks. i had one that was the most unaccurate gun of all time. it also jammed every few shots. it had a 50 rd mag and if i had to use it for defense id drop the mag, throw the gun at the intruder then charge the man with the mag in hand to use as a club.
    :laugh:

+1

I shot one a while back, couldn't hit anything with it from 25 feet.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I got one that was my great uncles. He was 6'5 and 320 and he wore it with a shoulder holster. Looked fine on him. Anyways its a AA Arms AP9 and i have never had a feeding problem with it and i am really accurate with it from 50 feet. Just need more mags for it.

SnowCountry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Bought one years ago, polished the feed ramp and installed a rifle style laser on the optional front hand grip. Darn thing puts bullets right through the laser mark on paper. I could see this thing being used for self defense, but forget the iron sights. They are WAY OFF the mark, hence, the laser.

muncie21

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Heard these are becoming available for the Tec9.....they should double the value of the gun.

homeboynytesytes467ace.jpg

Top Bottom