• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • btownie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Monroe County
    Anyone have experience with these? Are they a pretty good aftermarket replacement for the 10/22? Are there any other brands that the good folks here on INGO would recommend?

rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    btownie - I was having trouble with my scoped rifle at Appleseed and one of the RSOs let me use his 10/22 with the Tech-Sights. I thought I would have trouble with them since I was used to a scope. I am getting a bit older and my eyesight isn't as good as it used to be. The sights were great. I had less trouble getting the sight picture I wanted than I did with the scope. I am putting them on my next 10/22 and going back to Appleseed.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I've got a set of tech sights on a Marlin 795 (again for Appleseed) and its amazing how much better than the stock sights they are. My vision is starting to go, so a scope is probably going to on mine the next time I shoot Appleseed, but the Tech Sights worked well.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Just echoing everyone else. I have them on my 10/22 M1 Carbine Wannabe. Love them!

Not a great pic of the sights, but it's what I have with me currently... TSR-100s by the way.
    IMG_2978.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Clarify something for me fellas, please. I had a gun store owner tell me that all pep sights are called tech sights. Yet there is a brand of pep sights out there called "tech sights". So which is it that you all are recommending? A pep sight or the "tech sight: brand?

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    btownie, just noticed your in Monroe county. If your on the fence you can check my rifle out some time before you buy. I'm sure you'll like them over the stock sights.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Just had them installed on a couple of 10/22s and took them to the range today to sight them in.

Outstanding sights.

I only wish the adjustment was more akin to the M1 Garand. Messing with the detent pins is a bit of a pain. I understand there is a tool available to make this task easier.

On the up side, the pins hold the sights in place once zeroed..... no having to worry about sights getting bumped out of zero.

btownie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Monroe County
    tradertator- yeah that would be great. I was frustrated with the stock sights on mine. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn as they say.

Any recommendations between the 100 and the 200 version?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom