• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I think it's great that democrat supporters like yourself are so very concerned about Cruz's political future. I mean if the democrats are troubled, may Teddy should take heed.

:laugh:

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I think it's great that democrat supporters like yourself are so very concerned about Cruz's political future. I mean if the democrats are troubled, may Teddy should take heed.

:laugh:

Nope, I just felt like showing just how little support he has, bearing in mind that there's more than a few on here who seem to think people are in love with him right now.

wizard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Chesterton
    At least he stood up instead of sticking his thumb in his and everyone else's. More people should do the same and just maybe we would have a government by the people and for the people.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Don't drink the koolaide

"
    "We did not pull our endorsement of U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz," the Chronicle posted Wednesday afternoon on its opinion blog. "Our references to Cruz served to provide context to the Hutchison tribute by emphasizing her ability to reach across the aisle when necessary."

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    He's probably a sobing wreck over this, O how will he ever recover.

streak your a real winner, how did we ever get lucky enough to have you here

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, we need more Republicans who can reach across the aisle and compromise with the Dems. That's what was lacking the last 30 years as the Federal debt rose from 1 Trillion to 17 Trillion. Hopefully, we can just clone John Mccain and Lindsey Graham since they don't make waves. Good luck Republicans, I hope you enjoy the Chris Christie/Hilliary Clinton race in a few years.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    I really like the guy myself. Not afraid to stand up for what he believes in. Quite rare these days

Yet if Obama does the same thing he's a Tyrant and dictator. The double standards are amazing on this forum...

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Yeah, we need more Republicans who can reach across the aisle and compromise with the Dems. That's what was lacking the last 30 years as the Federal debt rose from 1 Trillion to 17 Trillion.

No doubt we need to reduce the number of Republicans if we want to reduce the Federal debt. The redder it gets the higher it gets. Get the top marginal rate back between 70% and 90% and, blue up that chart, and stop making war on the rest of the planet and we are back to living the good life.

Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    No doubt we need to reduce the number of Republicans if we want to reduce the Federal debt. The redder it gets the higher it gets. Get the top marginal rate back between 70% and 90% and, blue up that chart, and stop making war on the rest of the planet and we are back to living the good life.

He does speak the truth. The debt has grown faster underneath Republican leadership than under Democrat leadership.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    trollintrollintrollin

I see blue for high debt, especially since 2006/2007, but i guess you guys can ignore that. Look at all those dollar signs of debt under Obama and his cronies, thats gotta be some kinda record

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Yet if Obama does the same thing he's a Tyrant and dictator. The double standards are amazing on this forum...
    He is a Tyrant and Dictator. His policies are predicated on the theft of my Liberty and Property and the enslavement of my children through debt and inflation. Cruz merely is wanting the Constitution to be adhered to, as their oaths require. BIG difference!

Top Bottom