• ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    You are the only person I see yapping about morality on this thread. Ted Nugent is an entertainer..Not my hero.. Heroes come back to the states in a flag draped coffin or are buried overseas...He is an entertainer who agrees with most members of this community on ONE issue..And ANYTIME a rock star/pop star/actor etc... takes that stand (pro gun) we will like him/her on THAT stance...I am sure Samuel Jackson and I could agree on very little but we agree on this issue, i.e. that guns are not the problem...I saw no conservatives/libertarians bashing Samuel L Jackson when a post was made the other day with his quote regarding the shootings in CT and guns not being the problem...

Most people realize that not everyone is going to agree 100% on everything but knocking someone in the entertainment industry because they are married or dating someone their junior is ludicrous and shows hate....And hate is not a family value..I know..I saw it on a bumper sticker.

I have no Uncle's named Ted but I did have an Uncle Tom, Shorty, Boone, John, Don, Doug, and Yates. Maybe you are confusing me with someone else..I am not from Michigan.
    :+1:

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Solitaire,

Do you agree with what Mr. Nugent said or not? Why? Do you side with Mr. Morgan instead? Why? Just curious because both of them have skeletons in their closet, but i am curious to hear what you think about their opinions, not about how much dirt you can drag out on them.

Good question

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Solitaire,

Do you agree with what Mr. Nugent said or not? Why? Do you side with Mr. Morgan instead? Why? Just curious because both of them have skeletons in their closet, but i am curious to hear what you think about their opinions, not about how much dirt you can drag out on them.
    :popcorn:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Be sure to take some of this:

Maybe_zps70fc2f11.jpg

:):

There's got to be a reference to Andy's gun here somewhere....

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    Now I would watch that show if it ended like that every night. Mr. Morgan needs to go back to the other side of the pond. He is 100% unamerican and people like him are why newtown happened.

MillenniumC5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Wayne County
    Now I would watch that show if it ended like that every night. Mr. Morgan needs to go back to the other side of the pond. He is 100% unamerican and people like him are why newtown happened.

Piers can take Rosie O'Donnell with him, check her tweet to him out.
    Rosie O'Donnell‏@Rosie
    @piersmorgan - U ARE DOING A GREAT JOB PIERS - CARRY ON - WE NEED YOUR VOICE - STAY STRONG LOUD AND ACCURATE - BRAVO #GUNCONTROL
    Retweeted by Piers Morgan

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    piers just has a problem with the Constitution (all but the 1st Amendment) thats all.
    Why would it bother him for Americans to be armed to the teeth?

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    Years ago when Ted visited Indy for his "God, Guns and Rock and Roll" book signing, my wife and I bought his book that he signed. He called my wife, "Little Lady."

Ted rocks!

Top Bottom