• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Packrat67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 9, 2011
    Greenwood
    This guy deserves to have all of his firearms taken away and spend some time in jail. How stupid to just fire at movement 200 yards away. I feel very sad for the yong boy and his family. With gun ownership comes responsibilty

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    He can say what he want, but I will bet the prosecutor files some charges in this case. Maybe not murder, but atleast criminal recklessness and maybe negligent manslaughter. WHat ever happened to what we were taught when we were 5. Know your target and what lies behind your target. Nobody ever said shoot wildly at a unknown "coyote". Very sad.

I hope so, and us responsible gun owners should by screaming the loudest for charges to be filed if we want to maintain our integrity. This was as careless as careless gets and every rational, logical and serious gun owner knows what can happen when people act that carelessly with firearms. This person knowingly pointed and discharged their weapon without identifying the background and needs to be held accountable for his carelessness. Prayers to the family of the victim.

Top Bottom