• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Wait for it...wait for it.... here it comes...."they were good kids who never would have done something like this. If all guns were banned those kids would still be alive"

Here is a thought. Don't break into homes, rob people, etc. etc. and he would still be alive!
    Rant over

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Most important quote from Police Officer:

“His actions appear to be that of a reasonable person protecting himself, his loved ones and his property.”

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The "Children" got what they deserved. But that is one of the most poorly written articles I have ever read. Do they have 5th graders writing for papers and TV now? Poor spelling and grammar galore! I'm not a master of the English language but I don't make my living writing either. No proofreaders anymore?

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    "and the discovery by deputies of an estimated half-ounce of cocaine at the home doesn't change his opinion."

thats great! now we know what the teens oh i mean "children" were after.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    "and the discovery by deputies of an estimated half-ounce of cocaine at the home doesn't change his opinion."

thats great! now we know what the teens oh i mean "children" were after.

"Whether or not he had a room full of drugs or not doesn't give someone the right to break into his home," Judd said.

Unless they are police, prosecutors, deputies, swat, DNR, FBI, CIA, authorized by the government to snoop and spie, and break down your door barge in and tell you not to do some thing in your living room or bedroom government officials don't like or also if you have something they want. Then they can break in or bulldoze it down if they want to.

Apparently if they are there to pick up a couple of dead scum bags they can snoop around through every thing you own as well regardless if it's relevant to the call. Too bad the homeowner didn't just put the garbage in a bag and set it out with the rest of the trash or bury it himself.

Last edited:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Wait for it...wait for it.... here it comes...."they were good kids who never would have done something like this. If all guns were banned those kids would still be alive"

Here is a thought. Don't break into homes, rob people, etc. etc. and he would still be alive!
    Rant over

oh, im just waiting for all the retards on here that will cry fould because the kids were not armed and the guy shot them anyways. :rolleyes:

good for the homeowner!!! He did the right thing. two people breaking in, masks or not. good shoot!!! In fear for your lives :yesway:

RedDot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Columbus
    Ulg it is a sorry way to learn a lesson those little fools.

A half oz of blow?!! Jeeeeeez. I wonder if the homeowner is going to be charged for that cause- If it wasn't for the little ****s trying to get killed that wouldn't of been found.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Jeez, shot in the head and still alive? WTF. I would be interested in knowing what caliber and firearm he used. Must've been a small caliber, my Sig loaded with Golden Sabre hollow points would've ripped his friggen head off. +1 for the common man, -2 for the would be theives.:):

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Shot in the head means nothing. They live all the time. Even if you shot them with your Sig loaded with Golden Sabre hollow points. Let alone rip their head off. GSW's really don't do that much damage. AT ALL.

Heck, as Audie Murphy I'd thought you'd use the .30 carbine.

Top Bottom