• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ok.... I can dig that type of music well enough (I'm 36). I gotta say though, that was pretty slick when the singer got his mic cord tangled up on the cleat of the mic stand as he walked away. He almost made it look like he knew he was doing that! Slick indeed! 1:04 in FYI.

Wow...I didn't notice that...He didn't blink an eye and kept right on getting on...Nice catch!!!

zsm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The Jericho 941 is probably one of the most reliable, dependable pistols. The new ones have frame safeties, hammer forged polygonal barrels, and firing pin plates instead of roll pins. I prefer them over the new CZs.

Unfortunately, they do not have the same following as CZ; probably due to years of having a slide mounted safety and the lack of aftermarket stuff.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A little subjective, but in 9mil I found them to be a little nose heavy with a full mag and it got more so as you fired more rounds

Anybody have any experience with the 41AE? That was something I was curious about but never knew anyone with that capability

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We need more horns in music.

Another great song with a KILLER horn section. The horns MAKE this song IMHO. 4:40 is my favorite part of this song...

[video=youtube_share;ulIruwn40Yo]http://youtu.be/ulIruwn40Yo?t=46[/video]

ChootEm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    Whitestown
    Well hell let me bring the brass band to modern day.

[video=youtube;SVqj3Ad1XqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVqj3Ad1XqU[/video]

Last edited:

yankee1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2016
    Eaton
    I have an older one in 45 caliber, steel but no rail. It's more accurate than I am and feels great in my hand but the first (double action) trigger pull is REALLY hard to get used to (for me at least) and it is VERY heavy. The only place I actually carry it on me is at the range. I love it just because you don't see one everyday.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This thread is an interesting combo of discussions. LOL:laugh:

I know....A thread gets started about Horns in bands and it gets hijacked into a conversation about Israeli handguns......:)

Back on topic...

[video=youtube;wOe9NipzZAY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOe9NipzZAY[/video]

[video=youtube;GvdSYKSYUSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvdSYKSYUSc[/video]

Oh yeah and Jerichos are awesome!!!! A little heavy but awesome....And of course a Czech designed Israeli-Italian mix is going to be beautiful...
    141ee13a63e1aa7cc10c06ff6c7b2cb7.jpg

All of this 70's funk makes me want to get a waterbed and convince the Mrs. that shag carpet is in our future....

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Took mine out the other day for some fun on the range. Out of about 200 rounds put through it I had 1 stove pipe and 2 failures to go into battery. It was the first rounds I'd ever put through it, so I will entertain the possibility that it needs some break-in as the malfunctions were so minor just shaking the gun was enough to make it go into battery.

Meanwhile my USP and my walther PPS ran the same ammo without a single bobble.

It's a nice range gun but I would not trust it for serious use. Trigger is outstanding and it soaks up recoil like nothing else.

I would avoid the polymer frames, because at that point, why not just get a glock or about anything else out there?

Top Bottom