• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    warsaw
    When i first started carrying i had a dream that a bad guy was headed my way in some store, bullying everybody he passed. I was hiding around the corner of a doorless bathroom, and i couldnt rack my gun. It kept jamming, or i wouldnt do it right. The guy finally got to where i was and actually waited for me to do it correctly, then He started hassling me til he realized i "meant buisiness" then kinda ran away. Unrealistic, im sure, but after that dream is when i started carrying with one in the chamber, and practicing more with my slide. I had a second dream shortly after Practicing a lot on my accuracy and grouping, i dreamed i shot a guy who came in my bedroom at night, i emptied one mag on him, and hit him with at least 10 of my 13 rounds...he was dead by the time the police got there

Last edited:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I had a dream last night that my late grandma was driving some kinda modified corvette blaring heavy metal and screaming the lyrics out the window while she was shooting a handgun out the moon roof. Quite a dream.

Simple Ed

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Kosciusko County
    Oh great, I haven't had those dreams, so I go ahead and read all of yours, see common threads...and now I'll be dreaming about super-slow bullits and jammed guns...and throw in Richard Simmons wearing nothing but Kevlar...

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I had my first gun related nightmare in quite awhile. I bought something (don't recall what) and was really excited about it. I got it home, opened the box...and it was a Glock 27 instead of what I thought I had bought. Even in my dreams, I'm forced to deal with Glocks.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    i end up getting shot in the chest and then i wake up.

I had one of these a couple yrs ago... bad guy hit me square in the heart and I remember thinking I had at least a few seconds before my body shut down from lack of 02. I remember seeing the front sight lifting repeatedly on him as the image tunneled in and faded out, then I woke up gasping for air. that dream sucked. I thought you weren't supposed to dream about your death, eg people who dream about falling always wake up before impact...

-rvb

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I had this dream last November during deer season. That day I had been out deer hunting. I decided to hunt a different stand than I normally do, although I can actually see the other stand from where I was, about 100 yards away. I saw two bucks trotting straight toward me through the woods. As they got closer they veered off in a slightly different direction and actually went down a trail that my "usual" stand was on. If I had been in that other stand, I would have had a beautiful shot at either one of them. That night in my sleep I saw the whole thing all over again in my dream, except that the deer stopped just in front of the other stand. So in my dream I quietly climbed down out of my deer stand, gun in hand, with the intent of stalking through the woods, sneaking up closer and getting a good shot. When I made it down to the ground, I am now holding a spear in my hand instead of the gun. Everything was so quiet in my dream you could hear a pin drop, then I jumped up and charged the two deer, spear in hand, screaming at the top of my lungs. I screamed at least 3 or 4 times in my dream until I wake up, my wife is shaking me, Mark, Mark, what's wrong, what's wrong. I was really screaming at the top of my lungs and my wife thought I was having the nightmare of a lifetime. I told her that I was deer hunting in my sleep. She asked me if I got the deer, and I said, No, you woke me up before I could get it. She suspected that I spent too much time in the woods before, but now she is 100% convinced!

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Elevated Arms
    Top Bottom