• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    About the only christmas movie I like is A Christmas Story. As for Christmas songs: Santa Baby, Feliz Navidad, I Want a Hippopotomus for Christmas, Grandma Got Runover by a Reindeer, Santa and His Old Lady, Snoopy's Christmas, Silent Night.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    A Christmas Carol with George C Scott as Scrooge.
    Second (a close second) is A Christmas Story.

Favorite song:
    Too many to mention:
    This is the first year I have ever heard "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas"
    It is in the top ten for sure...

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I HATE elf. Also I used to have nightmares about Bumble (the abominable snowman) from the clay-mation Rudolph movie.

Chalk me up for A Christmas Story.

I recently introduced Kirabug (age 2) to Rudolph. I also showed her Frosty the Snowman, but it's "shiny nose reindeer" we've watched for the last week. Repeatedly. I think I'm up to viewing #10. My poor mom gets to watch it twice before I get home from work, so she's closer to 30. Kira is afraid of the monster (Bumble) and always tells me she's scared when she sees him. Free cuddles for Mommy, though!

Her favorite song is also apparently Jingle Bells by Jimmy Buffet. Apparently Mom's radio station played one of the songs from his Christmas album the other day, and Kira demanded Jingle Bells immediately after. Repeatedly. All the way home.

I'm starting to think Grandma is regretting agreeing to help me out with the bug while we're transitioning to Texas. Lol :):

PS, my favorite movie was always Miracle on 34th Street, and my favorite song is O Holy Night, sung by anyone who can actually hit the notes and not just get louder/softer. I'm partial to good tenors. :)

mkgr22

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Starlight, IN
    My favorite Christmas song is "I'll be home for Christmas". It reminds me to remember and pray for our military folks who are away from their families during the holidays.

Second choice is "Stille Nacht" (Silent Night) by Mannheim Steamroller.

On the lighter side, no Christmas season is complete without hearing Randy Quaid shout "SH****r's full!!)

quicksdraw

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    Eastern In.
    Movie: "White Christmas" I've been a BIG Danny Kaye fan since I was a little kid.
    Music: Any Christmas music by Mannheim Steamroller or Trans-Siberian Orchestra

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    movie.... "It's a Wonderful Life"

song "walking in a winter wonderland"

"Teacher says every time a bell rings, an angel gets his wings"

been ringing a lot of bells this Christmas to make sure my Mom gets hers

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster