• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    So I was told to clean up "old" ads. I went in and cleaned up all off my post lists. Yet I can go into class three section and find site supporters that have adds for years. Not closed down and then told I had an infraction though I went in and closed down all of them off my post list. I even accidently opened one and had to go back to close it. Rules also do not tell you what "old" is.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So I was told to clean up "old" ads. I went in and cleaned up all off my post lists. Yet I can go into class three section and find site supporters that have adds for years. Not closed down and then told I had an infraction though I went in and closed down all of them off my post list. I even accidently opened one and had to go back to close it. Rules also do not tell you what "old" is.

You did not "Do" as you were asked.
    I spent my time closing your open ads.
    Any ad not still in play and "Open" is an old ad.
    You have had an attitude since I asked you to do your own housekeeping. This goes to character.
    If you see old open ads say something. They will be closed.
    This is on you.

I have asked at least 40 members to do this in the last few days and you are the only one getting butt hurt.

beachhead40

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    North Of Indy
    Again you asked me I asked you how you told me to go through I went down all my posts from the list it created and closed them. I closed what came up under my admins and you again have me confused with someone else I haven't had restricted for year, and have no idea what you are talking about

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I bet I know how this is going to end :runaway:

You bet.

I have been spending time getting members to close the old open ads. I look at a lot of factors in contacting them. Infractions/post history etc.
    Some got PM's some warnings and the more blatant abusers got infractions.
    Everyone save for the OP was apologetic and dealt with the issue. Those folks had warnings/infractions removed.

Take care of the Forum. It is free. The classifieds are a perk. Follow the simple steps.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Again you asked me I asked you how you told me to go through I went down all my posts from the list it created and closed them. I closed what came up under my admins and you again have me confused with someone else I haven't had restricted for year, and have no idea what you are talking about

I already told you in the PM that I mis-quoted you on the year thing. That has no more bearing here.
    You had several open ads that I had to close. My time is as valuable as yours.
    This is done. You take this to open forum on your mistake. Not cool at all.
    And your PM was not cool either.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Full disclosure.
    OP spent a butt load of time going back through my 35 full pages of started threads looking to bust me.
    He found a few from 2012 that I had left open. Busted.
    I stand humbled and apologetic to the Ingo Masses.
    I also apologized to him that he had to spend all that time on my posts.
    Time is valuable.
    Funny thing is, he could find my open ads but not his own.......:dunno:

If you have issue with me or my actions the PM system is a good way to start getting things worked out.
    Try being civil and I will do the same in return. We all make mistakes. All of us. Observe and respect the steps involved. Simple as that.
    Open up with Bravo sierra and a rant.....well, you know.

My ads are closed. This will not stop me from asking the membership to do the same.

-CM-

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Full disclosure.
    OP spent a butt load of time going back through my 35 full pages of started threads looking to bust me.
    Time is valuable.

If you have issue with me or my actions the PM system is a good way to start getting things worked out.
    Try being civil and I will do the same in return. We all make mistakes. All of us. Observe and respect the steps involved. Simple as that.

My ads are closed. This will not stop me from asking the membership to do the same.

-CM-

Wow! Just wow.

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I don't have the patience that some moderators have with this nonsense.

u/Beachhead40...what you have been asked to do is reasonable. Do it.

You are now being called to the floor because the way you are responding to the Mod staff is not reasonable. Stop it.

If we are unable to come to an amicable resolution you will be asked to leave INGO. Understand?

-Paul

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Full disclosure.
    Time is valuable.

-CM-
    Gee, thanks Denny.

;)

(Racing to see if I ever closed the couple for sale classifieds I think had.)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Full disclosure.
    Time is valuable.

-CM-

Wow... I had no idea you had such little regard for the rules. Let he who is without sin swing the first hammer. :p

Top Bottom