• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zjhagens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Temporarily retracted. Going to be converting this back to stock V1 and reposting later.

HK P30 V4.1 “Swiss LEM” 9mm: $800 $750
    Avon, IN

If you are interested in this in its original v1 configuration, I will return this to 100% factory V1 spec and sell for $600. IMO the V4.1 is totally worth it, but this is an option.

Trades (+/- cash):
    - vortex viper PST gen II or similar LVPO
    - magpul MBUS Pros
    - SureFire or similar quality long gun light
    Fell free to throw out other offers.

Included:
    • v4.1 conversion
    • Match nickel sear spring
    • Gray Guns Short Reset
    • Gray Guns strait metal trigger
    • All original V1 parts
    • P30 armorers pliers (for installing Trigger rebound spring)
    • (2) 17 round magazines. 3 additional are available to purchase separately.
    NOT Included (but available):
    • (3) additional 17 round mags. I’m not sure these have even been loaded. If they have any use it’s not more than one range trip. $30ea
    • JM Custom Kydex AIWB Holster: $60
    • Ammo in the pictures mag is not included nor is it available

This P30, in my opinion has the ideal trigger setup of any P30 version. For those unaware, the V4.1 (aka Swiss LEM, aka CDA) trigger is not available in the US outside of doing a conversion. It shortens the pre-travel by 1/3rd (doesn’t sound like a lot but makes a huge difference because stock it’s.. not great.) ADDITIONALLY, I added the gray guns short reset. Coupled with the gray guns straight trigger, this makes for an awesome trigger, miles better than stock. The reduced pre travel plus the short reset makes the total trigger travel way less.

This started life as a V1 LEM. I’ll include all of those original components, and have record of exactly which parts were swapped in. All in with the 4.1 conversion from HK parts, Gray Guns SRT and Straight trigger, this would cost you almost $350 to do these upgrades.

NOTE ON SIGHTS: it does have OEM night sights installed, BUT the front tritium is burnt out. I bought these used, had a GS install them, and only realized after the front was burnt out. Not sure if it was already like that (assuming probably) or if it happened in install. Just wanted to disclose. Original sights are included. But the night sights are still way better IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_9356.jpeg
      IMG_9356.jpeg
      859.5 KB · Views: 141
    • IMG_9357.jpeg
      IMG_9357.jpeg
      783.7 KB · Views: 143
    • IMG_9350.jpeg
      IMG_9350.jpeg
      635.8 KB · Views: 126
    • IMG_9353.jpeg
      IMG_9353.jpeg