• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    #1: Terre Haute Guns, in Riley, just off Hwy 46, west side of the road
    #2: Top Guns, south 41, a couple of miles south of the mall, just north of WalMart, west side of 41 in a strip mall.

There are others, and some have fans here. IMHO, those are several notches above any of the others in the area. Top Guns has more stuff. I like both.

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    Wabash Valley Armory on 7th st (pretty much right under I-70). I bought my last gun there, as they were better priced than Top Guns, although I've also purchased at Top Guns as well in the past.

searpinski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    #1: Terre Haute Guns, in Riley, just off Hwy 46, west side of the road
    #2: Top Guns, south 41, a couple of miles south of the mall, just north of WalMart, west side of 41 in a strip mall.

There are others, and some have fans here. IMHO, those are several notches above any of the others in the area. Top Guns has more stuff. I like both.

#1 has really great prices. I've never been to the other.

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county
    Just left top guns and wont go back. Good prices but salesman was an ass. Wanted to buy a magpull hand guard and was told save my money and buy some $230 alloy deal. Well if magpull is **** then why are they selling them. Wabash valley armory, granted they were closing in a few but wasnt much better. The guy behind the counter seemed annoyed that we were there and his buddy ( unseen) in the back was a mouthy d-bag. Congrats to both stores i will not spend money there again.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Just left top guns and wont go back. Good prices but salesman was an ass. Wanted to buy a magpull hand guard and was told save my money and buy some $230 alloy deal. Well if magpull is **** then why are they selling them. Wabash valley armory, granted they were closing in a few but wasnt much better. The guy behind the counter seemed annoyed that we were there and his buddy ( unseen) in the back was a mouthy d-bag. Congrats to both stores i will not spend money there again.

You should have gone to Terre Haute Guns. They are not only an INGO advertiser, but are also by far the best store in town. Their guns and prices are also on their website: Firearms in Terre Haute | Buy, Sell and Trade Guns | Firearm Transfers

Top Bottom