• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • medcoxo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Indy, Westside
    'Red Shirt' guy-- most likely a Star Trek fan-- He already knows what happens to the 'Red Shirt' guy. But yeah, he would have had to walk home. I was trained that when if comes to close combat- bite scratch, punch throat, punch balls-- whatever it takes .. I would have went all Mike Tyson on the guy if needed. Or like Rick in The Walking Dead- and went for the throat!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    'Red Shirt' guy-- most likely a Star Trek fan-- He already knows what happens to the 'Red Shirt' guy. But yeah, he would have had to walk home. I was trained that when if comes to close combat- bite scratch, punch throat, punch balls-- whatever it takes .. I would have went all Mike Tyson on the guy if needed. Or like Rick in The Walking Dead- and went for the throat!!

Yup......you are walking to the bus station.

Seriously, we knew guys just like this when we were all hanging out back in the day. When things went south we full well knew they would be peeing their pants and expected no help from them.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I don't know these guys, but I am friends with some guys that know them. The guy doing nothing has been getting it pretty bad from what I've been hearing.

Last edited:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Everyone with a log in to a gun web site is an arm chair bad-ass. I wonder what small percent have actually been in a life and death situation and can actually know how they would react when the unexpected happens and the **** hits the fan. Talk is just that. Talk. Some people are simply in a state of shock and have no idea what to do. It's unfortunate, but true.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Everyone with a log in to a gun web site is an arm chair bad-ass. I wonder what small percent have actually been in a life and death situation and can actually know how they would react when the unexpected happens and the **** hits the fan. Talk is just that. Talk. Some people are simply in a state of shock and have no idea what to do. It's unfortunate, but true.

Wouldn't want to mess up your nice red shirt, either. :):

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    John from Active Self Protection breaks down the incident.

[video=youtube_share;k0fXL4HuXgs]http://youtu.be/k0fXL4HuXgs[/video]

And he actually got in touch with them to talk about it. Two of them do have their Larry's but didn't realize they could carry in Florida.

[video=youtube_share;-mhtV9CaUPY]http://youtu.be/-mhtV9CaUPY[/video]

Top Bottom