ybd3tcu.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I liked Reagan and I might put him in the top 10. But 1st? No.

It's kind of funny how the headline makes 5th place sound so distinguished, even though 5th place puts Obama behind at least 43 presidents.

But I think Obama should be last place, with Carter second to last, and FDR third from last.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Obama is bad, but not the worst.

The worst actually filled up prison camps with political dissenters and innocent American citizens. Let's give Lincoln, FDR, and Wilson their due disrespect.

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    In my book Lincoln gets 3ed or 4th from last ,this nut case got 450 thousand young American men killed . He did not handle that well ,now did he? There just had to be a better way .The next two Presidents after him were responsible for the reconstruction, IE bringing the south back into the union . They also had to find a way to give the blacks citizenship . So they passed the 14 the amendment witch changed citizenship for everyone in America . That is why we are fighting for are gun rights all the time .You will note the NRA came into existence shortly there after.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Obama is bad, but not the worst.

The worst actually filled up prison camps with political dissenters and innocent American citizens. Let's give Lincoln, FDR, and Wilson their due disrespect.

Woodrow Wilson **** you and your Federal Reserve Act!!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    In my book Lincoln gets 3ed or 4th from last ,this nut case got 450 thousand young American men killed . He did not handle that well ,now did he? There just had to be a better way .The next two Presidents after him were responsible for the reconstruction, IE bringing the south back into the union . They also had to find a way to give the blacks citizenship . So they passed the 14 the amendment witch changed citizenship for everyone in America . That is why we are fighting for are gun rights all the time .You will note the NRA came into existence shortly there after.

Forgive me, but I'm not seeing the connection.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Forgive me, but I'm not seeing the connection.

Gun control has racist roots, that is, to keep guns out of the hands of freed slaves/new citizens.

I think that's the connection to which Drifter was alluding.

Fred78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    After all the discussions and explantions of the civil war, I still think the states had every right to seceed acording to the constition

Top Bottom