• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    The Texas legislature was supposed to vote on a bill to make it a felony to touch a citizen in an offensive way, as is being done by the TSA all over. This vote was scheduled to have occurred last evening. As usual, the Feds have sent a response to this bill that is nothing short of blackmail. They threatened to shut down the airports in Texas, if they passed this bill. Texas legislators have referred to this fight as another battle for independence as in the 1840's. God, I love it when anything stands up to the scummy feds. Hoorah for Texas!!!!!!!John

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    TSA to Texas: Resistance is Futile

The Feds will not let this happen. They will cancel flights if they are not allowed to feel your genitals. If planes take off without FCC clearance, then they'll be shot out of the sky by the military. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

DOJ letter: 'TSA would likely be required to cancel any flight ...'

If the Administrator determines that "a particular threat cannot be addressed in a way adequate to ensure ... the safety of passengers and crew of a particular flight, he "shall cancel the flight or series of flights." Id. §44905(b). HB 1937 would conflict directly with federal law.
    The TSA Responds to Texas bill banning patdowns
    What's our take on the Texas House of Representatives voting to ban the current TSA pat-down? Well, the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution (Article. VI. Clause 2) prevents states from regulating the federal government.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    the Supremacy Clause huh? The TSA is admittingly violating the constitution and then wants to use the constitution to enforce their will on the states. There is NO law requiring TSA pukes to grope passengers, they just decided that they are going to start doing it. I love regulatory bodies...

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Slip of the fingers I tell ya. :):

I think the FCC might be oppressing us somewhere in this story too.

FCC actually does a pretty good job of not oppressing people. Unless you're Eminem.

and actually, the FCC is somewhat sorta involved in airplanes. The whole no cell phones on the plane thing is an extension of the FCC non-interference regulations.

starcrack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    I'm going to be flying a lot this summer and this will actually be the first time for me, getting groped and walking through scanners and whatnot.

I've never thought it to be a big deal but we'll see...

nicajack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Miami County
    I personally, have made the decision to never fly anywhere for any reason as long as the feds think they can treat American citizens like they are guilty criminals. If the sheeple would all just refuse to fly for a measly 3 days, this would all go away, because the airlines would demand it for financial reasons. The TSA would be ran out of the airports and forced to disband.
    I have read recently that the TSA is attempting to butt into other formats besides just airports. If they ever try that on me or my wife, I will do my utmost to see that they no longer suck air.....Get that feds?????????.....John:xmad::xmad:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    RESISTANCE IS FUTILE -- YOU WILL BE MOLESTED

progressives-democratic-party.jpg

Top Bottom