• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Did anyone else see Texas gov. Rick Perry on a Fox news report about the border issues, about 10:30 pm on 24 MAY 2011 ? I got home from work and flipped on the TV with SWMBO, and started watching. Then I noticed the shirt he was wearing. It was a LaRue Tactical, a polo shirt with their logo on the chest. Made me immediately want him to run for prez. I know you cant read too much into it, but I really hope that is an indicator of where his head is at on our issues.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    These two gentlemen posted this info in another thread. It should be enough to expose Perry's true nature.

I will vote for Ron Paul's ghost before I support a land-stealing globalist, lobbyist appeasing, corporate-welfare-giving, secret-society attending, vaccine-pushing world government advocate like Rick Perry.

Rick Perry's 2007 diktat that all young girls in Texas be subject to Gardisil (Perry orders STD vaccine for all girls) will forever prevent him from being a good candidate from my perspective, no matter what his origin or party.

Dude Rick Perry is a globalist too.

he wanted the bailouts.
    Was Rick Perry for the bailout before he was against it?

He failed but did try to take 600,000 acres from Texans to build the Trans Texas Corridor through eminent domain
    Governor Rick Perry Must Go

and if you don't think he is a globalist checkout this gem. Rick Perry attends bilderberg meeting in istanbul
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jfQrb4wAE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jfQrb4wAE[/ame]

GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Like I said, I dont know much about him, I just thought the shirt was cool. But I know that is not enough to make a decision on.

Top Bottom