• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rubicon_joey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    I've seen a cop do it! I wanted to give him a piece of my mind for being so reckless with my tax dollars, but decided it best not to end up on an episode of cops or a police brutality youtube video.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bat:
    bunny.gif

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Not to diminish your story, but that's nothing compared to what I saw a while back... coming south out of Bloomington down walnut and down 37 south a "Service Pro" van crossed the centerline and fog-line many many times, speeding up, slowing down, generally driving erratically. I just kept a safe distance and followed. I gave him the benefit of the doubt the first couple times he crossed the line but it was very apparent something was going on; my thought was an impaired driver. So I called Lawrence Cnty SD when were were about 4 miles north of Lawrence county line so they knew this guy was coming.

"Sir, we are very busy at the moment and I don't think we can get an officer to respond at the present time"

Ok, I understand... there are only so many officers on-duty...

So I followed this person back to their place of business. It's an early 20ish guy, he gets out, throws something in the dumpster then reaches into his pocket pulls out his phone and fires off a text... that's when it hit me that I just witnessed the world's worst texting while driving moron in action... I can't judge too much for texting and driving because I've snuck a peek at the phone while driving before but if you can't do it safely, DON'T DO IT...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Most of the car accident patients I see are sitting still when someone rams them from behind. I wonder how many phones are involved in these situations.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    People do all sorts of things driving that distract them...texting, eating, reading, watching tv, messing with the radio, reaching for objects, swatting kids, breathing.

Top Bottom