• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    from a "Pimps and Hos" dance they had at the high school. AT THE HIGH SCHOOL.

When MiniJet was taking the required freshman gym class, one of the segments was "dance". They had to assemble in groups, decide on music, choreograph something that included each member of the group, and perform it for a grade.

She came home and told me that the gym coach said they HAD to conform to the majority's decision and just do it, whether any member approved of the "dance moves" or not.
    She said, "I told the teacher that if my mother wanted me to work a pole, she'd have sent me to Hooters instead of high school."

When it was her group's turn to "dance", she didn't. And got an A anyway.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    "I told the teacher that if my mother wanted me to work a pole, she'd have sent me to Hooters instead of high school."

That is awesome..IF I ever had a daughter I'd hope she would be more like this one then those 1st grader's

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Excuse me, WTF was that?

I stopped watching at 30 seconds, did it get any worse?

Yeah. My wife was watching from across the room. Wanted to know why I was watching a stripper contest. Think she about gagged when I told her they were 7 year old girls.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    It's amazing how revealing the same amount of skin in different ways can evoke different emotions. For example, people don't think that much about it when an adult woman wears a bikini at the beach. If that same adult woman were to walk around in a bra and panties, it would get a totally different reaction. These same 7 year old girls probably wear skimpier swim suits at the beach but with the style of those outfits and the moves they were making, they were out to get a different reaction. Those girls will be on a talk show for being pregnant at 12.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Very provacative video. I cant beleive those little bodies could move like that. Some sick pervert will be using that as his screen saver. I dont care if that was for a dance contest or not it is wrong to exploit children in a sexuall manner. This should have been illegal.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I felt like a creepy pederast watching the first 10 seconds of that. What freak of a parent would condone that for such a young child?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    With the reaction of every member so far, and with what I saw in the first 24 seconds, I've broken the link in the OP. If anyone really wants to watch it, they're welcome to do so. but IMHO, that "dance" is not appropriate.

To put the link back together, remove the space between the //s and the one after the three Ws.

Thank God my daughter is grown now.

Blessings,
    Bill

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    While I certainly agree with the general sentiment on this, I'll NEVER wish I didn't have my daughter. She just graduated high school last night. I sure can't say she was never challenging to raise, but she's worth it. There was a time when her choices of attire caused some tension. It must have worked though because I actually heard her talking about how trashy some of the neighborhood girls dress.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Mine is a senior this fall...and I hear the same things.
    The first time I heard "I think she shops at Whores Я Us", I choked and swallowed my gum.

I told my daughter a long time ago that she was not the only one in the world dressing with some sense, and you just proved me right.

OK, I gotta know. How do you type a backwards "R"?:dunno:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    I had my nearly 9 year old and 11 year old girls watch the video. They stood there open mouthed. When the video was over I asked them if that was a proper way to dance. They both said no, I asked them if the 'clothes' the girls were "wearing" were approperate. They both said NO. I also informed them if I were to ever catch them dancing that way they would be punished. I also explained that there are sick people out in the world that like that kind of thing and that's why I don't let them do the things their friends get to do....

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was very lucky with my girls too. They didn't/don't dress like they shop at Whores Я Us.
    Of course they are out and on their own now and there is nothing I can do if they decided to. I just know by watching them, I raised them well and they retained what I taught them. :rockwoot:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    While I certainly agree with the general sentiment on this, I'll NEVER wish I didn't have my daughter. She just graduated high school last night. I sure can't say she was never challenging to raise, but she's worth it. There was a time when her choices of attire caused some tension. It must have worked though because I actually heard her talking about how trashy some of the neighborhood girls dress.

IF I had a daughter, I'd never wish I didn't have her, I'd never wish I never had my son...I'm just thankful sometimes that I don't have a daughter with the way society "trains" them to act/dress.....but I would NEVER unwish a child....sorry if anyone thought that was what was implied, it was not

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    With the reaction of every member so far, and with what I saw in the first 24 seconds, I've broken the link in the OP. If anyone really wants to watch it, they're welcome to do so. but IMHO, that "dance" is not appropriate.

To put the link back together, remove the space between the //s and the one after the three Ws.

Thank God my daughter is grown now.

Blessings,
    Bill

+1--I agree it's totally not appropriate.....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    IF I had a daughter, I'd never wish I didn't have her, I'd never wish I never had my son...I'm just thankful sometimes that I don't have a daughter with the way society "trains" them to act/dress.....but I would NEVER unwish a child....sorry if anyone thought that was what was implied, it was not

My post was not meant to imply anything against you either. Just playing with words. I think everyone knows your head and heart are in the right place on this.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    That didn't look nearly as sick as that Toddlers and Tiaras show on the Discovery Channel. That show is practically a celebration of pedophilia.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You want to be disgusted, don't forget these:

My First Stripper Pole by Tesco

Padded Bras for 6 year olds.

:n00b:

I do have daughters of this exact age. And they are rare in having a strong understanding of the word "modesty", both the protection of your own and the respect for another's. And there are others, but it is definitely a minority. One pre-school teacher even thanked us for "sending one kid to her class that was dressed appropriately."

Keep in mind though, when you go to a bat mitzvah and the 12 year olds are dressed completely inappropriately (i.e. like floozies), you can expect their mom's are doing the same (or worse). And I have seen the same among seculars and Christians. It is a sadness of our time and a price we will pay in the future.

:noway:

P.S. And my children have complete faith and confidence that I am ready to burn clothes in the front yard to make a point that they will not forget. Complete faith. :cool:

Top Bottom