Thank you AGS Armament, INGO, and Beech Grove Firearms.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Well I have a great idea! Since you like the 1911s so much ill take all your glocks to free up some more space! It will work out perfectly!
    What a great place. People are always offering to help out when there is a problem. :ingo:

MjQ-G18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Greenfield
    I think my old man will be converting to 1911s now since he has that dolled up pistol it sounds like he is hooked and for good reason i will have to admit

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Nah....remember where you are.......1911 thread.....:)
    He's not held it yet CM, he'll come to appreciate the finer things in life soon. I've ruined him with all of his Glock exposure. This fine machine takes pistols to a whole new level for me. I just can't wait to run some ammo through it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He's not held it yet CM, he'll come to appreciate the finer things in life soon. I've ruined him with all of his Glock exposure. This fine machine takes pistols to a whole new level for me. I just can't wait to run some ammo through it.

Damn it.....I know who he is now.
    He needs a spiffy avatar so us old guys recognize him.

MjQ-G18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Greenfield
    I got hooked on glock because of the g18. the thought of a full size pistol being fully automatic is just something to be amazed with. The only other pistol that has come close to this would be an m93r which is not a very pretty gun and its a 3 round burst. Then shooting my dads glocks just sealed the deal.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got hooked on glock because of the g18. the thought of a full size pistol being fully automatic is just something to be amazed with. The only other pistol that has come close to this would be an m93r which is not a very pretty gun and its a 3 round burst. Then shooting my dads glocks just sealed the deal.

It is all from exposure. I was exposed to 1911's at 12 yrs. old. As I am much older now (:):) they are what works for me.

I would like to run an 18. I have held them but not ran one yet. Had a 1911 or 2 go full tilt. They were fun but scary.

MjQ-G18

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Greenfield
    It is all from exposure. I was exposed to 1911's at 12 yrs. old. As I am much older now (:):) they are what works for me.

I would like to run an 18. I have held them but not ran one yet. Had a 1911 or 2 go full tilt. They were fun but scary.

I would give up a limb to get to be in the presence of one. I don't know if I could handle the excitement

Top Bottom