• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    As some of you might remember, this past March I swore into the US Army. I leave for basic training in 10 days with my childhood friend. We will be in Oklahoma for basic, then Virginia for AIT.

I might be able to post an update a few times during basic. I've been told by recent graduates that Drill Sergeants sometimes give you your phone on weekends.

And also, I've been playing an absolutely ridiculous amount of sand volleyball this summer against real good people. I learned that you can play in the Army and try to get on the Army team that competes against the other branches. You can also try for a spot in the Olympics through the Army. So that is my new goal. Army team, then Olympics. So yeah, I'm going to work my tail off to achieve this goal.

Thanks to everyone who has given me info on everything from guns, knives, life and politics. I truly appreciate all of it and won't forget it anytime soon.

Special thanks to Repeter1977 for giving me A LOT of very helpful information about the Army.
    Everyone should go rep him for being a great guy.
    You're still here? Go, do it now! :)

Well yeah thanks for everything. I'll talk to you guys when I can. Can't wait to serve my country!:patriot:

If I can ask one thing. Pray for me (Justin) and my battle buddy (Zach)

God Bless. Phil 4:13

P.S. Tebow CAN throw! :D

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    May your travels bring all for which you hope, be safe, and lead you to old age being able to tell tales of which you are proud!

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    My future son-in-law just graduated from Army basic training in Georgia. He did get to use his phone some on the weekends provided his squad didn't mess up too much during the week.

Best wishes and Thank You for serving!

:patriot:

SSgt
    US Air Force
    1976 - 1982

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Thanks in advance for your service, and God be with you!

...oh yeah...one more thing...trust in your training...it may save your or anothers life!

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    God Bless, may He cover you & comfort you! Thank You for choosing to serve the United States of America & protecting the American Dream!

My youngest goes to Fort Benning on Jan. 8th, then to AIT for Cavalry Scout Training.

Again, God Bless You All! .....Strength & Honor!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I wish you the best and I appreciate your service for our country. It was good talking to you numerous times at the shows and I hope to see you again in the future.
    Stay Safe my Friend! :patriot:

Top Bottom