• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Thanks to articles and links posted here on INGO that I have been passing along to my GF, my lil sister, and my mother. The 3 most important females in my life all want to get a LTCH.

My mother has been carrying on her property while outside doing chores(horses, chickens, so fourth) she has never seen the need to carry while out and about, she has since changed her mind and asked me to help her get her LTCH.

My lil sister who's husband does have his LTCH but does'nt carry has convinced him to carry and now wants to get her LTCH.

My girlfriend who has always said she feels safer when we are out together or I spend time at her house instead of mine just sent me an email telling me she wants to get her LTCH and wants to go look for a Home protection gun. She will probably seldom carry as she works across the border but she is very comfortable shooting a handgun so I am undecided if we should look at a shotgun or a pistol for her. I would rater her have a shotgun but I want her to be comfortable so it will be her choice.

Also have a female friend who has asked me to teach her the basics and take her to the range.

This has all happen in the last two days, and I credit it to the to linked articles found here about the home break ins.:ingo:

Top Bottom