• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peter McM

Plinker
    Dec 15, 2012
    Brought home my first handgun today--the Sig P250 listed in this week's new arrivals. Thanks to Quentin for the friendly service!

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Thanks for your kind words, and your business! Quinten is one of our newer employees, but he has come a long way in a short time and we are happy to have him on board.

Those P250s are Bolivian contract overruns, and as such, they come with two mags instead of the normal one. At the price point we are selling it at (almost $100 below regular P250 retail), it's a great choice!

Peter McM

Plinker
    Dec 15, 2012
    Thanks for that background info--very cool!

Just out of curiosity: I know Sig brand is German; magazines are stamped "made in Italy". Can you tell me where the gun, itself was manufactured?

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Apr 10, 2010
    Just out of curiosity: I know Sig brand is German; magazines are stamped "made in Italy". Can you tell me where the gun, itself was manufactured?

The gun's place of manufacture should be stamped on the frame; the P250 Subcompact we have in stock is marked "Exeter, NH" next to the serial number. We did not look at the Bolivian guns to see where they were made.

Mec-Gar, an Italian-based company, has made OEM mags for SIG for years.

Top Bottom