• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LtScott14

Master
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Stopped by and spoke to Tim about a G21. Great guy, and purchased it today. Service was fantastic, purchase paperwork went smoothly, and was in and out. I did walk thru the Bradis II, and was amazed at all the gear and BDU's. Great place to get your BOB started, have a lot of cool zombie targets, and overall a neat place.
    Thanks Again Tim, you are a pleasure to deal with!

LtScott14
    Deputy Marshal(RET)

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Stopped by and spoke to Tim about a G21. Great guy, and purchased it today. Service was fantastic, purchase paperwork went smoothly, and was in and out. I did walk thru the Bradis II, and was amazed at all the gear and BDU's. Great place to get your BOB started, have a lot of cool zombie targets, and overall a neat place.
    Thanks Again Tim, you are a pleasure to deal with!

LtScott14
    Deputy Marshal(RET)

Did you try to find a blue label first and just gave up?

LtScott14

Master
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Drillsgt: Over the last 4 months all of the NW In gun shops have been emptied out of inventory, at migraine inducing prices. Went to a couple of Gun Shows, sad situation, same same.

Didn't really look for a beat 'em to death discount, the price was fair for the NIB model, and picked up a spare mag for under $30.00. Use to carry a Glock 21(Gen2) as a duty weapon, as well as a Glock 22(Dept went 40 cal as a cost alternative).
    I have the Glock Armorer handbook, and have had limited issues with any number of their models.

Some years back my wife wanted a 9mm, so we have a G19 as well.
    Not an issue, ever in over 12 yrs. Luck I guess, but I do use common sense, factory ammo, clean and lightly lubricate the firearm to Glocks specs.

Yes, we shoot them, sparingly now. I sold off some of my previous collection to get my son off to college. Tough to let go of, but now starting to rebuild.

Bradis had a good assortment, but I can see the Gun Politics Game has cut their inventory. Bought previously from them, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.
    Thank you for reading!

Top Bottom