• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CDJ175

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2023
    Fishers
    My name is Chris. I’m 48 and I have lived in the Indianapolis Metro Area my entire life. I’ve been shooting since my dad put a Daisy BB gun in my hand around 5 years old. I shoot mostly pistols but have an interest in learning to properly shoot clay pigeons. I probably spend far too much money on knives and EDC gear but those things have become a bit of a hobby at this point. I’m looking forward to learning from you and being in a community of like minded people.

spalfano

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2023
    New Palestine
    My name is Chris. I’m 48 and I have lived in the Indianapolis Metro Area my entire life. I’ve been shooting since my dad put a Daisy BB gun in my hand around 5 years old. I shoot mostly pistols but have an interest in learning to properly shoot clay pigeons. I probably spend far too much money on knives and EDC gear but those things have become a bit of a hobby at this point. I’m looking forward to learning from you and being in a community of like minded people.
    Welcome Chris! Greetings from New Pal. Sam I am, I do not eat green eggs and ham. Actually, I’m a chubber, I probably would. I’m kinda new too, but I’ve enjoyed the forum and met some great people. Have fun and again, welcome!

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    9aqrcCw.png

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It's nice to see an introduction that does just that.
    I'm in the Lafayette area but have lived from coast to coast of this great nation.
    A bit older, but similar story as per age to begin shooting.
    I think my first Daisy Red Rider was a Christmas present at about 6 or 7 and that was all it took.
    There's more than a handful of scattergun fans on here with a plethora of knowledge.
    Some of it might actually be useful!

Anyway, welcome to Ingo!

Reactions: Mij

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Welcome from Bloomington. This is a good forum to be a part of.

We were poor so I got a Model 36 Daisy instead of the more expensive Red Ryder, lol. Still have it and will pass it to a grandkid at some point.

My son got a Red Ryder though when the time came.

Goal is to as well or a bit better than your parents, right? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom