• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was in the shop last Friday to buy some night sights for my Glock 30sf, everyone was super helpful. I had a few questions and no one made me feel like an idiot, which is great! I ended up getting the Meprolight night sights (jury is still out on them, may end up wanting to try some Truglo TFOs due to them being bright during the day.) So I appreciate the help with everything and the installation was quick, it was cool to be able to watch them install the sights also.

My roommate and I ended up back in the shop on Sunday bc he wanted to pick up a couple mags for his dad's AR15 for Christmas. I ended up purchasing a holster for my Glock, the gentleman in Bradis II was great while helping me choose a good one to try. My roommate got 3 Magpul mags for his dad and again we were helped right away and learned a bit about different magazines.

Can't thank you guys enough!

EastIndyGunner

Marksman
    Dec 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was in the shop last Friday to buy some night sights for my Glock 30sf, everyone was super helpful. I had a few questions and no one made me feel like an idiot, which is great! I ended up getting the Meprolight night sights (jury is still out on them, may end up wanting to try some Truglo TFOs due to them being bright during the day.) So I appreciate the help with everything and the installation was quick, it was cool to be able to watch them install the sights also.

My roommate and I ended up back in the shop on Sunday bc he wanted to pick up a couple mags for his dad's AR15 for Christmas. I ended up purchasing a holster for my Glock, the gentleman in Bradis II was great while helping me choose a good one to try. My roommate got 3 Magpul mags for his dad and again we were helped right away and learned a bit about different magazines.

Can't thank you guys enough![/

Yep, I can't say enough good things about the Bradis crew. They know their stuff and are enthusiastic about helping a noob like me! I you are at all hesitant about visiting a gun shop Bradis is the place to go.

Top Bottom