• ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Thanks guys!

Over the last week, I have noticed you doing your speeder thing on 37 north of Bloomington. No problems on my end.

Hats off for picking on the out of state drivers every time I have past you with some one pulled over earning a ticket! I also noticed the more expensive cars are being selected. Is it random, or just hoping they pay up?

FYI,

I was in a group of three cars, driving north on 37 and we were all going the same speed. Said trooper picked the Porsche with out of state plates from the group to "talk' with!

Keep up the good work on out of state plates!

GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    I don't know how others do it, but when I choose to stop a vehicle, I have usually picked it out well before I could even see what plates are on it :dunno:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    The stretch of 37 between Bloomington and Martinsville has always been patrolled heavily. Well, that is, as far as I have seen in the 6+ years I have lived here.

I couldn't give a crap less about where someone is from, it's just good to hear that they are pulling over the pretentious ass's that think that because they drive a B'mer or Mercedes they can drive how ever the Hell they want to.

I drive 30 miles of one of the worst roads I have ever seen every day and at least twice every morning and afternoon I say to myself "where in the hell are the cops".

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I couldn't give a crap less about where someone is from, it's just good to hear that they are pulling over the pretentious ass's that think that because they drive a B'mer or Mercedes they can drive how ever the Hell they want to.

Wow, a little wealth envy there? I hate to be blunt, but most bad drivers have dinged and destroyed cars, and they are not what you'd call a luxury sedan most of the time.

I am still shocked at the amount of generalization and animosity towards those that choose to purchase high quality vehicles. Do you buy cheap, low power weapons so you're in with the common man? I have a $460 gun as my most expensive. If you have a more expensive one, shame on you and your pretentiousness.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Indy East Side
    Wow, a little wealth envy there? I hate to be blunt, but most bad drivers have dinged and destroyed cars, and they are not what you'd call a luxury sedan most of the time.

I am still shocked at the amount of generalization and animosity towards those that choose to purchase high quality vehicles. Do you buy cheap, low power weapons so you're in with the common man? I have a $460 gun as my most expensive. If you have a more expensive one, shame on you and your pretentiousness.

:popcorn:

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    The stretch of 37 between Bloomington and Martinsville has always been patrolled heavily. Well, that is, as far as I have seen in the 6+ years I have lived here.

I drive 30 miles of one of the worst roads I have ever seen every day and at least twice every morning and afternoon I say to myself "where in the hell are the cops".

That's the way I drive, regardless of the car! ;)

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion

and I am surprised at your generalization of some people buying beaters because they realize a car is just a money pit no matter what logo is plastered on the front and rear vanity regions. I have seen just as many asshats driving a 100k car as I have seen driving a 500 dollar car. Asshattery has no preference to bank accounts.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011

Going by your user name, I am going to go ahead and guess that you are a high end car driver. If you are a good driver then you have nothing to get all buthurt about then. It's not wealth envy, I didn't say that bad driving was exclusive to ONLY people in more expensive cars. So why don't come down off your high horse there, to where most of us "commoners" are and see what it is we see.

I am still shocked at the amount of generalization and animosity towards those that choose to purchase quality vehicles at a resonable price, while working hard and providing for their families.

what road??????
    Hwy 45

and I am surprised at your generalization of some people buying beaters because they realize a car is just a money pit no matter what logo is plastered on the front and rear vanity regions. I have seen just as many asshats driving a 100k car as I have seen driving a 500 dollar car. Asshattery has no preference to bank accounts.

Thank you.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I also noticed the more expensive cars are being selected. Is it random, or just hoping they pay up?

FYI,

I was in a group of three cars, driving north on 37 and we were all going the same speed. Said trooper picked the Porsche with out of state plates from the group to "talk' with!

It may not be that that they are targeting more expensive cars, but more let's say unique ones. My Dad told me about a ticket he received, he was in the middle of a large pack all doing the same speed. He was pulled over, and he asked the officer why he was picked specifically, he wasn't being rude or obnoxious, just curious.

The officer told him, there are 8 red cars, 5 blue ones, 2 white and 3 yellow ones. And one big white conversion van. Which one do you think I'm going to be able to follow and pick out of the crowd and be able to state with a certainty that's the one I got on radar? :D

Moral of the story, drive a non-descriptive vehicle.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton

Ummm some of the worst drivers I have ever run across had very nice pricey vehicles. One that sticks out in my mind was a Ford GT 550 exotic mid engine thing. He thought it was cool to drive 135 in a 70 zone. He went to jail and got his nice ride hooked. He was also a major a--. Some of them are also the most snide people that think the rules and laws don't apply to them.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    It may not be that that they are targeting more expensive cars, but more let's say unique ones. My Dad told me about a ticket he received, he was in the middle of a large pack all doing the same speed. He was pulled over, and he asked the officer why he was picked specifically, he wasn't being rude or obnoxious, just curious.

The officer told him, there are 8 red cars, 5 blue ones, 2 white and 3 yellow ones. And one big white conversion van. Which one do you think I'm going to be able to follow and pick out of the crowd and be able to state with a certainty that's the one I got on radar? :D

Moral of the story, drive a non-descriptive vehicle.

This I believe.

Top Bottom