• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I was glad to see Bobcat, TSG, Knife Lady, and Tyler selling stuff at the 1500. In know there were others, but these are the people I remember seeing and buying stuff from.

I was going to buy a gun from 21st but I found out that apparently buying something from them funds terrorism! :dunno: Their words not mine! :D

Hope everyone had a pleasant experience.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I was glad to see Bobcat, TSG, Knife Lady, and Tyler selling stuff at the 1500. In know there were others, but these are the people I remember seeing and buying stuff from.

I was going to buy a gun from 21st but I found out that apparently buying something from them funds terrorism! :dunno: Their words not mine! :D

Hope everyone had a pleasant experience.

Never take Robb seriously. :D

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    thought 21's prices where very high i bought from midway.... but also picked up a ingo shirt and some of tyler's zipper pulls ( i hope he brings slings for the june show!!!!)

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Never take Robb seriously. :D

LOL. I know. I really was going to buy the GSG, but it was just so funny to be like "WHAT!? Well I HATE terrorism." and walk away that I couldn't resist.

Sometimes if something funny like that presents itself, I'll do it just to entertain myself, even if it costs me something I want.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    LOL. I know. I really was going to buy the GSG, but it was just so funny to be like "WHAT!? Well I HATE terrorism." and walk away that I couldn't resist.

Sometimes if something funny like that presents itself, I'll do it just to entertain myself, even if it costs me something I want.
    I think it's still there. :dunno:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I don't think I could handle going back tomorrow. I spent all of both Fri and Sat there... I was exhausted, came home and fell asleep at 9pm and woke up at 12:30. But now I can't fall back asleep so I'd be a tired grumpy jerk if I went back.

Probably better that I just wait and buy something else later.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I don't think I could handle going back tomorrow. I spent all of both Fri and Sat there... I was exhausted, came home and fell asleep at 9pm and woke up at 12:30. But now I can't fall back asleep so I'd be a tired grumpy jerk if I went back.

Wow, you are tough. Usually 4 hours of walking straight up and tilting my neck to one side at a time stiffens my back right up. :):

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thx cru. it is always a pleasure to see you guys too. remember call the day before you come to the shop and the puppies will be there

I'm on day three, I am so tired not sure how I'll do it. It will be done though!

Top Bottom