• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    There is a vicious rumor running around INGO that your reloads don't make a sound when they hit steel and FNS!! :D

I put pads on by bullets, so I can reuse them. :D

I had major problems with my first batch of .45's. I discovered that I used about 2.3 grns instead of 4.2!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I discovered that I used about 2.3 grns instead of 4.2

Que, I thought that you were pretty tight with your $--But I didn't know that you were that FRUGAL!! I mean, how many loads do you want out of a pound of powder?? HA HA..Bill..

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Glad you mentioned it was the second bay, otherwise I'd be worried that you had picked up some of my pieces that I missed in the other bay earlier this week. Of course, that day I still managed to walk away with more than I started with

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Que, I thought that you were pretty tight with your $--But I didn't know that you were that FRUGAL!! I mean, how many loads do you want out of a pound of powder?? HA HA..Bill..

Nah, it wasn't frugality, it was my inability to properly use the Lee scale. I got a digital scale after that and haven't had any more issues.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Nah, it wasn't frugality, it was my inability to properly use the Lee scale. I got a digital scale after that and haven't had any more issues.

Yea, A, I was just "Pulling your Chain". I did follow the posts you had up when you were trying to get the bugs out of your Lee Scale.
    You got the Fever to this reloading game now enough that you NEED to move up to the "Blue" tools--or at LEAST the "Green" HA---here it comes...Bill.

msd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Princeton
    Excuse me?

Sorry Que, I wasn't meaning anything by my comment. Just made me think of how hard it is to find brass, due to obamas been trying to keep brass and sell it to the Chinese with the steel ammo cans. I'd just read some stories on the net about that and how obama wants people to live off the gov't, spreading the wealth.

I appologize for the comment sounding wrong.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom