• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    The sales lady/dressing room attendant in the "gun free zone" where you're in between trying on cute Fall tops doesn't knock and just keys open your door. Jeans, shoes, bra, GUN...Hello!!
    "I am SOOOO sorry!!!" *backs out, shutting door as she goes...*
    Oy.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The sales lady/dressing room attendant in the "gun free zone" where you're in between trying on cute Fall tops doesn't knock and just keys open your door. Jeans, shoes, bra, GUN...Hello!!
    "I am SOOOO sorry!!!" *backs out, shutting door as she goes...*
    Oy.

next time embarrass her more and in your sexiest Monkey voice invite her in :naughty:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    next time embarrass her more and in your sexiest Monkey voice invite her in :naughty:
    Seemed like it happened so fast, I didn't even say anything at all to her. My hand just reflexively went to my gun (not to draw it, just in a "secure it" way).
    She kept saying "Soooo sorry" as she retreated. I waited for SWAT for a minute... nobody showed, so I just collected the stuff I wanted and took it up to the counter. A different girl was up there, so maybe the first one was in the back calling 911...I don't know! But no real cops, mall cops, SWAT, or local representatives of authority in the name of the state showed up in any form.
    Which is good... because I'm sure their bracelets weren't as sparkly and blingy as the ones I was looking at.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Is there not an occupied flag on those doors........:dunno:
    No. Well, sorta. There's a big wipe-off board on the outside of each door and they put your name on it until you're done shopping, so you can leave stuff back there if you're undecided or want to try it with a different combination of stuff. Name on the board = occupied.
    She just wasn't paying attention, I think.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    JG, I hate to say the obvious, but if I don't, some other wag will.

WITHOUT PICTURES, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. :laugh:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    At least she didn't tell you that gravity had rendered your shoulder rig obsolete and you need to go to a couple of belt slides. :laugh:

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    Terre Haute
    They automatically lock when the door shuts, whether there's anybody in there or not. So to open it, the sales person has to key the door. They just didn't knock first.

You need to go back here and get reacquainted with proper no-knock entry procedures.

Lost charm, lousy creativity, lazy creature that I am.

Top Bottom