That gun you love that has a horrible reputation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Never had a FTF or FTE with mine, but I've only shot hard ball ammo in it. I bought it used, maybe someone already worked on it. LOL

I know of 2 others that have been reliable to the owners but they are not serious shooters. I am sure there are more than a few out there that run. I have had enough bad luck with ATI/Thompson Auto that I avoid. JMHO peoples. If you have-em and they run.....run-em.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Calico, I like it but it does live up to it's reputation. usually about 2/3 empty it'll start to jam as the spring tension drops. I don't care how you do it (box, drum, helix), engineering a spring that works from 100-0 rounds is hard!

azcrazy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    Cave Creek
    My little Walther P22. I heard lots of people had problems with feed ramp. They should include a dremel tool with the purchase. A little touchup on the ramp, and it works great! It is also way more accurate than I figured a .22 with that short of a barrel would be.

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    I loved this horrible reputation gun so much I got her a facelift.

cKASs0I.jpg

CnUuoqS.jpg

Oh and thanks to those that sent me messages welcoming me back. It's amazing how much I got done around the house without the temptation of INGO.

GlockRiver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    The Zone
    Bushmaster ACR. Really is a great rifle and design with one of the smoothest bolt operations I have ever felt... but a bit front heavy. Neglect from the factory and lack of caliber conversions seems to have created a love/hate relationship.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Definitely my Jennings 22 pistol. It’ll run clean and is more fun to shoot than good pistols with $1k+ work

Top Bottom