• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    Most of us have had this talk, be it friends or family...but oddly my daughter had a talk that made me smile.
    She gets home from school and says "I need to tell you about this dream" in which she goes on to tell how she had a dream about a SHTF situation and was actually able to help others then looks at me and says "all because of what you have taught me".
    I smiled and said I was happy she was well informed and that I prayed that she could use what I'd taught her to help herself and others if and when it was ever needed.

I'm not a believer in 1 scenario, I think any number of things could happen and happen to have a wife that believes it too. It was nice to know that my senior in high school daughter understands it. One of my fears is, she goes off to college (probably across the state at this point) and she not prepared. I do believe my mind was set a little more at ease yesterday and I smiled.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Prep for the worst and pray for the best. Hope she never has to use the skills you have taught her.

Ditto!

Sadly I'm the one trying to drill the same into my parents heads. Mom gets it and supports it. Dad thinks I'm paranoid and need to think more positive. I just wish he'd open his eyes and see more of why I do what I do.

Top Bottom