• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    This is why I always make sure I am positioned at the top of the food chain and do not lower myself to even footing.

I'm guess that was proceeded by this conversion. Names have been changed to protect identity.

Stupid Guy:
    "Hey guys you know what sounds like a good idea? lets go chase an angry bull with sharp horns and poke him with sharp knives."

Group:
    "yeah that sounds like a great idea."

Stupid Guy:
    "Ok John you go first then once he's really mad I'll go."

John:
    Ok stupid guy Let go.

Group then watchs stupid guy get gored and decide not to join in.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I dont feel sorry for people who get torn apart by a bull they are trying to kill.

I once heard a story about an American with a big ego who went to run with the bulls in Spain. About 10 minutes before the bulls were released, this man, terrified, realized his mistake and tried to climb over the fence and forget the whole thing. A Spanish cop standing guard blocked his path and pushed him back onto the road saying "You wanted to be a man, you now must live with your decision".

I agree and would make only one small change. I don't feel sorry for people who get torn apart by a bull that they are torturing to death. Obviously, killing an animal can be done quickly and therefore humanely. These animal torment events such as this one that result in the tormentors dying is a fair and expected result.

Terry

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Mess with the bull, get the horns, right up the tailpipe apparently. I don't know why people are surprised and shocked by this stuff, you can't win every fight so this is going to be the outcome occasionally.

Top Bottom