That's a tall drink of water right there........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I object to your edit

Objection noted and fixed...

41E6CA0400000578-4653804-Ekaterina_Lisina_thinks_she_may_have_the_longest_legs_in_the_wor-a-39_1498814811054.jpg

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I would like Halfmile investigated for voter fraud and possibly as an agent of a foreign govt, as it's painfully apparent that he has never been to Indiana nor Walmart.

Noted and to set the record straight... Sometimes the back side height is soggy and spreads horizontally instead of vertically.
    Are there actually foreign agents? Does it depend on the U.S. Politically Party to determine?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I am old, so I would rather listen to Zac Brown Band .....

She has eyes that cut you like a knife,

and lips that taste like sweet red wine,

and legs, that go to heaven, everytime .....

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    edited pic two due to cameramonkey's objection to the tall Russkie wearing stripper heels.....

Yes he was right but dang she looked good in them....

Woa woa wait a minute... some of us may like 'tall Russkie wearing stripper heels...' Just sayin...

Thanks for the update... Its the 4th of July weekend for goodness sake. 'stripper heels'!

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I don't understand the hesitance about messin' with a TALL girl like that.
    Variety is the spice of life and that's pretty unique stuff right there.
    Think about the fun to be had, experiences to be savored, and memories to be told. LOL!
    Put me in. I'm good for it.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I've often wondered what it would be like to be with a woman who was as tall, or even taller than me. It's never happened, and I'm getting old, so it probably never will happen.......plus, my 5'2" wife would be really pissed if she found out.

I am 6'2" and I dated a 6'1" woman for several months.(before I married my wife) Great girl. I had to teach her to stand up straight and proud, she spent her whole life feeling bad about herself for being so tall, so she would walk and sit hunched over. That didn't work, she was still looked tall and skinny with bad posture. She had to special order slim cut blue jeans with a 39 in. inseam. Nothing is really different, neither of us liked small cars, and it was a little awkward when she was on back of my Kawasaki sport bike. She didn't like to wear high heals. People would say stupid things. If a man is 5'8 and his woman is 5'7, no one thinks anything about it.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    I am 6'2" and I dated a 6'1" woman for several months.(before I married my wife) Great girl. I had to teach her to stand up straight and proud, she spent her whole life feeling bad about herself for being so tall, so she would walk and sit hunched over. That didn't work, she was still looked tall and skinny with bad posture. She had to special order slim cut blue jeans with a 39 in. inseam. Nothing is really different, neither of us liked small cars, and it was a little awkward when she was on back of my Kawasaki sport bike. She didn't like to wear high heals. People would say stupid things. If a man is 5'8 and his woman is 5'7, no one thinks anything about it.

Good story. Pics or no?

Top Bottom