• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Swung by yesterday, and reserved a booth for INGO at the next show. :)
    Then I picked up the bare essentials. Jug o Powder, Ghost chili pepper beef jerky, a bolt cam pin & firing pin retaining clip to finish my ar build. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Then I picked up the bare essentials. Jug o Powder, Ghost chili pepper beef jerky, a bolt cam pin & firing pin retaining clip to finish my ar build. :)

I thought of you when I saw the jerky table.....:):

mototc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Nojoy621....
    I saw a couple Ruger Vaquero birds head there on Friday. They were in the West half of the facility but cannot remember which vendor.

speedracer302

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 12, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Biggest crowd I have seen for a Sunday in a long time. Went in without special plans to buy anything and ended up with a Spikes LPK for my new INGO lower. Also picked up a spikes upper. Prices seemed okay.

The typical crop dusting was in full effect...

Made the mistake of letting my kids sample the different types of Zicks sausage and ended up with the 4 for $20 deal.

Always a good time. Too bad we couldnt visit the INGO table. Last year Fenway gave my son a hat for his birthday and he is still talking about it.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    honestly i hate to say it but really. the prices sucked on most newer handguns. I went with a couple grand in my pocket with the intention of buying something and walked out with a corn dog lol. I can do better at my LGS for selection and price sadly.

I was looking to get a good deal on a G26 or G19. I decided I would get a corn dog. Then I saw the $6 corn dog and decided I'd get $6 worth of better food on the drive home.

I haven't been in many years. That will probably be the case for many more to come. Although I did talk with a new shooter on the walk in and gave him some advice as well as looking on here for some good training.

Only thing I saw somewhat tempting was a G43 for $419. But it was used and that made it less of a deal.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Biggest crowd I have seen for a Sunday in a long time. Went in without special plans to buy anything and ended up with a Spikes LPK for my new INGO lower. Also picked up a spikes upper. Prices seemed okay.

The typical crop dusting was in full effect...

Made the mistake of letting my kids sample the different types of Zicks sausage and ended up with the 4 for $20 deal.

Always a good time. Too bad we couldnt visit the INGO table. Last year Fenway gave my son a hat for his birthday and he is still talking about it.

I remember that! We'll have a booth next show!

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Went specifically to look at auto knives from Brad and his folks. Walked out with a sweet olive drab microtech OTF. Couldn't have been more pleased with those guys. Also bought my son a mora style bushcraft knife. That was this morning and we found it not nearly as crowded as years when I've gone on Saturday. Love spending some time there with my son and my dad.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

INGO booth? I'll be there! Will there be INGO t-shirts in sizes between M and XXXL?

rennocneb

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Lawrence County
    need to do something to make it worth going. I mean seriously i went with cash to spend and left empty handed. The prices were just insane. I seriously can do better at local shops i know easily. The reason vendors said no one was buying is they are still trying to charge like the end is near. i mean seriously.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    need to do something to make it worth going. I mean seriously i went with cash to spend and left empty handed. The prices were just insane. I seriously can do better at local shops i know easily. The reason vendors said no one was buying is they are still trying to charge like the end is near. i mean seriously.

There were many fantastic deals on firearms. You just have to do your homework so you can see the Corvette in the barn when it comes along.

One does not go to a gun show to find a "good deal" on a craptastic plastic Blastomatic2000. There's no margin for the dealers (I saw no vendors).

This is old but it still applies to these threads: View From The Porch: Gun show find...

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    There were many fantastic deals on firearms. You just have to do your homework so you can see the Corvette in the barn when it comes along.

One does not go to a gun show to find a "good deal" on a craptastic plastic Blastomatic2000. There's no margin for the dealers (I saw no vendors).

This is old but it still applies to these threads: View From The Porch: Gun show find...
    Does anyone dicker with the pricing if so how far does it get you? I personally do not because I know the profit margin is very slim when selling guns. I was just curious as to who does and where does it get you? I know I'm opening up a can here..!!!!

Last edited:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I came home with a reasonably priced firearm that I have been trying to find for over twenty five years. I also came home with two WWI German stick grenades, and many nice bayonets for my collection.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Does anyone bicker with the pricing if so how far does it get you? I personally do not because I know the profit margin is very slim when selling guns. I was just curious as to who does and where does it get you? I know I'm opening up a can here..!!!!

I think you meant dicker, not bicker.

Top Bottom