• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbsangler

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Lizton
    Hi, everybody. I just purchased my 2 Crawfordsville tix for april. Although Brenda can only be at the Saturday event, I will be there both days. Additionally, she and I will have just returned from our long planned trip to Boston, Lexington and Concord. I hopeto have pictures ready, but I know I will have stories to tell about our visit. We have a motel booked in Lexington, very close to the historic green and we plan on attending a re enactment there along with walking the freedom trail and visiting Paul Revere's grave and house. This is something we are both very much looking forward to. see ya at the Riders event!!!!!

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Hi, everybody. I just purchased my 2 Crawfordsville tix for april. Although Brenda can only be at the Saturday event, I will be there both days. Additionally, she and I will have just returned from our long planned trip to Boston, Lexington and Concord. I hopeto have pictures ready, but I know I will have stories to tell about our visit. We have a motel booked in Lexington, very close to the historic green and we plan on attending a re enactment there along with walking the freedom trail and visiting Paul Revere's grave and house. This is something we are both very much looking forward to. see ya at the Riders event!!!!!

Fantastic! I can't wait to see your pictures and hear your stories. Max rep to you, sir, and...

I'M JELLY!

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I can't make the April date. But, I am VERY interested in the handgun event in August. I have had several people ask me recently about handgun training. I'd be good for at least 4 tickets...maybe more.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    I'd like to encourage everyone to sign up for events you're interested in. Right now, several of the early events are getting cancelled because there are no pre-registrations. Volunteers can't effectively set up for events with no pre-registrations.

We hope to see you out there.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    The 18 June event at Crawfordsville has become a youth only event to help us comply with our NRA grant. There's openings at Noblesville and Nashville for the standard 2-day basic rifle with more to follow.

Top Bottom