The 2017 General Salma Hayek discussion thread...Part 3!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    exactly. That doesn't matter to Ms Entitled though

Sheila Jackson Lee in United row has a history on planes | Daily Mail Online

"I'm a queen and I deserve to be treated like one!" :rofl: :xmad:

Neal Boortz hated her

But previous reports show the House member, who was elected in 1994, has had a history of transportation drama, including berating flight attendants on first class flights and making her Congressional staff drive her one block, while waiting on her for hours and disrupting traffic.She's been documented calling her employees 'you stupid motherf***er,' while referring to herself as Congressional royalty.
    'You don't understand. I am a queen, and I demand to be treated like a queen,' she was quoted saying in 1998, three years into her nearly 23-year tenure on Capitol Hill.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    She says she is a queen and deserves to be treated like one. I wonder if she has ever heard of Marie Antoinette?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So now it's going around that a "Trump Intern" is giving a "white power" sign in a photo.

Not sure how they know that. Since the same sign also means multiple thing, such as A-Okay, and also handjob.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Classified documents among newly released Huma emails found on Weiner’s laptop

State Dept. posts Huma Abedin emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop - CNNPolitics

images
    lock_her_up_anti_hillary_anti_hillary_classic_round_sticker-r1a01fb54b4fc4325babcbedf9fe4f59b_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg

Last edited:

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So now it's going around that a "Trump Intern" is giving a "white power" sign in a photo.

Not sure how they know that. Since the same sign also means multiple thing, such as A-Okay, and also handjob.

There are a large group of people destroying their own credibility by complaining about stuff like this. I don't think they learned anything from 2016.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Perhaps the Clinton supporters wanted their contributions to be in the open... and we know lots of people supported Trump, but wouldn't do so publicly (hence many of the skewed polls)
    Listing an individual’s employer or occupation is voluntary, so neither the Clinton nor Trump totals necessarily represent all of the contributions made to them by DOJ employees.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I look at it as a bad bet. Justice dept wanted to be on her donor list when she became president. She didn't make the cut. Money down a rat hole. Happens all the time.

But, this is bigger news than the evil kookaboora. Not as interesting, but bigger.

[video=youtube_share;8MvzmzJtm_8]http://youtu.be/8MvzmzJtm_8[/video]

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Welp, pro-2A Sheriff David Clarke (ret.) proves to be selective in his support of the Constitution, specifically the 4th Amendment.

The FBI investigated former Milwaukee sheriff and Trump ally David Clarke over allegedly directing deputies to harass a plane passenger, according to court files.
    FBI investigated former sheriff and Trump ally David Clarke for federal crime | The Independent

Essentially, Clarke has a conversation with a guy who shook his head at him, in disdain, at the airport. Clarke calls on his deputies (six officers and two K9s), to stop and harass the other guy as to why he "...didn't keep his mouth shut." The other person, of course, has issue with being harassed and makes a complaint. The DoJ, excuse me, the Trump DoJ investigates, confirms the complaint, but decide to not take further action.

You guys still David Clarke fans?

Kut (never was)

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I look at it as a bad bet. Justice dept wanted to be on her donor list when she became president. She didn't make the cut. Money down a rat hole. Happens all the time.

Now apply that to all of the foreign donations to her campaign and Clinton foundation and you see what everyone else sees. They were buying access, plain and simple.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Welp, pro-2A Sheriff David Clarke (ret.) proves to be selective in his support of the Constitution, specifically the 4th Amendment.

FBI investigated former sheriff and Trump ally David Clarke for federal crime | The Independent

Essentially, Clarke has a conversation with a guy who shook his head at him, in disdain, at the airport. Clarke calls on his deputies (six officers and two K9s), to stop and harass the other guy as to why he "...didn't keep his mouth shut." The other person, of course, has issue with being harassed and makes a complaint. The DoJ, excuse me, the Trump DoJ investigates, confirms the complaint, but decide to not take further action.

Kut (never was)

Never knew a ton about him, but used to hear good things. Was more than a little put off about how gung ho he was about Trump in the primaries.

When he resigned, I assumed there was something along the lines of Ken Campbell lurking out there. The "fake news" response to the allegations just makes me not care to listen to him at all.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County

Kut (never was)

you bet im a fan.....more BS.....

Ex-Sheriff David Clarke denies facing FBI probe, calls reports 'fake news' | Fox News

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom