• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Texas, Ohio, Arizona ... PA is absolutely critical for Biden. He can't win without winning PA. Even if Biden takes PA, if Trump wins those others I listed Biden will also need to sweep Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan.

Winning PA has been only one of several scenarios that give Trump a victory. It's the only way to victory for Biden.

Arizona not looking good for Trump right now

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Lindsey Graham retained his senate seat.

I was looking at @realJamesWoods on twitter, he is functioning as a kind of clearing house. Poll watchers representing President Trump being denied access to polls in North Philly, voting machines down in widely separated places in the state that just happen to be Trump strongholds etc. Seems like PA was the state they decided to pull out all the stops in

Arizona not looking good for Trump right now

Every single one of my quotes are staying...

Seems like most states are counting early votes first, heavily slanted toward blue.

Red is playing catch up.

I was feeling super nervous around 8:30. Feeling pretty hopeful right now.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Isn't Pennsylvania the state in which they don't match the signature on the ballot to the signature on the voting rolls?
    That gives a big advantage to those practicing voter fraud. Which party has said they have to win by any means necessary?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Isn't Pennsylvania the state in which they don't match the signature on the ballot to the signature on the voting rolls?
    That gives a big advantage to those practicing voter fraud. Which party has said they have to win by any means necessary?

yes, no postmark required, 3d after election OK, nd no signature match required

this means pure fraud

beer leaguer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 19, 2020
    US
    Radio and TV in a few different markets. Mostly local affiliates, but have I've worked in both conservative and liberal leaning media companies. This includes the biggest news talk radio station in the state and one of the top Indy TV affiliates.
    That's very cool! Congrats

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So as it stands now, ~6am, Wisconsin turned back to blue. Probably Trump loses that. Trump leads in Nevada by 700 votes. Doubtful though that he’ll win Nevada. So basically Trump has to win MI, PA, NC, and Georgia to break 270. And that’s quite possible. But still more likely Biden wins one or two of those. At this point the odds favor Biden, especially if the dead rise to vote Democrat in the numbers expected.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So as it stands now, ~6am, Wisconsin turned back to blue. Probably Trump loses that. Trump leads in Nevada by 700 votes. Doubtful though that he’ll win Nevada. So basically Trump has to win MI, PA, NC, and Georgia to break 270. And that’s quite possible. But still more likely Biden wins one or two of those. At this point the odds favor Biden, especially if the dead rise to vote Democrat in the numbers expected.
    NBC still showing WI as undecided.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    NBC still showing WI as undecided.
    It’s undecided, yes. But at one point Trump was way ahead. The urban districts tend to take longer to count so I kinda think Biden’s numbers will grow faster than Trump’s.

I think Trump has a better chance in GA and NC than WI at this point.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    This isn't really much different than 2016 I don't think. You expect Dems to do well in most of the east/NE states, but then it starts moving across the country as the polls close in different time zones. There's a lot of red there. The swing states will probably matter, but some of those are looking good. But it is still MAJORLY early.

More like 2000 than 2016, but similar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom