• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I don't know specifics. I am speaking in general terms, regarding concerns I have with the narrative/push for nationwide universal vote-by-mail.

I think that's part of the problem. Trump is pushing a chupacabra kind of political danger that lacks specifics. Just like any politician.

But when one drills down on the reality of the situation, the parade of horribles is manageable.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think that's part of the problem. [STRIKE]Trump is[/STRIKE] [The Resistance has always been] pushing a chupacabra kind of political danger that lacks specifics. Just like any politician.

But when one drills down on the reality of the situation, the parade of horribles is manageable.

Fixy

And less and less people are paying attention

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    People are paying so little attention that they've never thought about who President Trump is the front man for.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Massachusetts 4th Congressional District: Thousands of ballots found in Franklin, Jesse Mermell’s campaign solicits recount signatures

In Franklin, poll workers Thursday evening were counting about 3,000 uncounted ballots — much more than the previously estimated 600 uncounted ballots, according to a spokeswoman for the Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office.

The newly discovered 3,000 uncounted ballots were mail-in votes that appeared to have never made it to polling locations on Election Day.

“We also believe based on conversations we’ve had with leaders in several communities that there may be even more uncounted ballots in communities across the district, and that’s deeply concerning,” Mermell said in front of Newton City Hall, ahead of ballot counting on Thursday.

And

[FONT=&quot]I want to commend Secretary Bill Galvin and the city and town clerks who have worked hard to make this primary election, the first one in Massachusetts with mail-in voting, a success,” he [candidate Auchincloss said in a statement. “As Attorney General Maura Healey tweeted out earlier today, ‘early voting and vote-by-mail WORK.’[/FONT]

For certain values of "success" and "work," I guess.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Paging #MeToo, Alyssa Milano please come to the courtesy phone

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/destroyed-biden-records/
    "Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security for records that the Secret Service claims to have destroyed related to a reported physical altercation between a Secret Service Agent and Joe Biden at a photo op in 2009 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:20-cv-02457)).

The lawsuit was filed after the Secret Service failed to respond to a July 14, 2020 administrative appeal challenging its claim that all files related to the 2009 altercation, “ha[d] been destroyed,” due to “retention standards.”

On March 29, 2020, the Gateway Pundit republished a 2017 report alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for “shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.” “The situation got so heated … that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,” according to the report."

So, the Secret Service admitted that this incident occurred, because there was a file on it, but it was destroyed due to records retention policy.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well we know he's going to do what's best for him.

The question is, in what situation is that actually bad for us?

I think you're missing it - NKBJ is implying that Trump is merely a puppet of some shadowy globalist organization.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Paging #MeToo, Alyssa Milano please come to the courtesy phone

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/destroyed-biden-records/
    "Judicial Watch announced today that it filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security for records that the Secret Service claims to have destroyed related to a reported physical altercation between a Secret Service Agent and Joe Biden at a photo op in 2009 (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security (No. 1:20-cv-02457)).

The lawsuit was filed after the Secret Service failed to respond to a July 14, 2020 administrative appeal challenging its claim that all files related to the 2009 altercation, “ha[d] been destroyed,” due to “retention standards.”

On March 29, 2020, the Gateway Pundit republished a 2017 report alleging that an unidentified Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for “shoving Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.” “The situation got so heated … that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President,” according to the report."

So, the Secret Service admitted that this incident occurred, because there was a file on it, but it was destroyed due to records retention policy.
    That actually seems plausible If they kept records for 10 years they would have been destroyed last year.

It will be interesting to see if they do have a record retention policy that would cover the supposed destruction of those records.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    That actually seems plausible If they kept records for 10 years they would have been destroyed last year.

It will be interesting to see if they do have a record retention policy that would cover the supposed destruction of those records.
    I'm not casting doubt on the Secret Service destroying the file. The fact that they acknowledged that one existed supports that, at least some version of, the alleged event occurred. Combined with tales of female Navy and Secret Service personnel being protected from Biden, and other sordid tales about the VP, paints a rather unflattering picture. One that would be much more widely known had he been a member of another political party.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    If 2016 proved anything, it is that voters don't care about a candidate's lecherous peccadilloes.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If 2016 proved anything, it is that voters don't care about a candidate's lecherous peccadilloes.

I've never seen a peccadillo but I understand they are exceedingly rare (cross between an armadillo and a peccary?) ;)

the_peccadillo_by_luciusappaloosius.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Or, that voters don't generally believe that coarse locker-room talk describing consensual activities constitutes a "peccadillo" worthy of factoring into their decision regarding for whom to vote for President.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom