• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    What I don’t understand is in 2016 right after the win the Russia interference train came down the tracks and ran for years.
    This time around there is no interface or voting fraud train at all even with some strange things being seen and reported happening like number changing over night after the counting stops for the day?

When I went to vote had to provide an id and then sign that form then a poll worker got me to a booth.
    In Illinois friends and family told me that all they were asked to do was write/sign their name and birthdate on a piece of paper. Some asked if they wanted to see the voter reg card or id as was told not necessary? So how can the mail in ballots be safe if there was/is no real verification?

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Said this on another thread but will repeat it here as fitting to this conversation about what do we do.

Pray first.

The censorship is being implemented globally.
    Systems to punish the nonconforming are being implemented globally.
    They already told the public what happens in the US when dissenting voices are sufficiently deplatformed.

On the other side, scripture is absolutely clear on the globaloney boys getting to have their way for a bit so like the little girl said in front of the TV, "They're heeere!" and we have to live it.

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    Plus, when you are told by the local officials the x amount of mail ballots left are from a historically democratic county the likely hood of trump wining is very low to me raises some flags...

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    If any state below the Mason-Dixon line moved toward democrats, Georgia is the logical choice. Heavy black population. A declining older white population. Dissatisfaction with police responses in the immediate past. A black female vp candidate. The death of John Lewis.

Both senate seats are likely to go to runoffs.

All the signs are there and it should have been a 1% to 3% edge for Biden according to the polls. It's a close race.

North Carolina OTOH should end up solidly in favor of Trump despite the increasing spread of urban population centers,

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    By the way, twenty-five or thirty years or so ago a Korean War US Marine turned bible teacher explained about debt forgiveness in exchange for your acceptance of what is now openly being termed the great reset. I'm glad I paid attention.

The plans were on the table worldwide two and three years ago. The bank bug is being used to bring the great reset (politically, economically, spiritually) to fruition. So to echo CM while in no way a pretender to speaking for him, enjoy what's left.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Hey pplz, let's have some fun figuring this one out together - Affirmative Action was on the ballot in California and lost:

https://www.latimes.com/california/...position-16-fails-affirmative-action-analysis

To sum up, in addition to not wanting their property taxes raised, Californians also don't want to hand their government back the right to formally discriminate against them.

Holy sht batman...it's almost like people think they should all be treated the same by government.

*** Sigh ***...Californians don't get it. It's obvious we're going to have to send Stacey Abrams in there to 'splain to the Asian kids why they don't need to get into UC.

They'll just Judge shop until they can overturn it like they did when the people voted down same sex marriage.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Also interesting that the places the Trumpers are complaining fraud, are the ones they worry they'll lose. :dunno:

I wonder what might have happened if ballot drop-off locations in Texas were greater than one per county. If the spectre of vote suppression was to be raised, Texas would be at the top of the list.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    179   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I don't post in these areas very often, try to avoid getting stirred up over things I have no control over.

I have no proof, just theories as unrealistic as they may sound.

I believe corruption and fraud have been on a large scale for some time, it is just becoming more obvious. If I remember correctly, when the alphabet collection agency was targeting tea party groups, didn't they deny it for some time till they were caught? Then basically said So What, we can do it if we want. (please correct me if this is not correct)

I am not convinced that Obama won an honest election, especially the 2nd term. I remember hearing about certain precincts having more votes cast than there were registered voters, however Eric Holder decided not to look into it. I think the Hillary camp underestimated Trump voter support & turnout, then did not stuff enough ballots in to outweigh legit votes.

We returned a couple of weeks ago from a 4000+ mile trip through IL, MO, OK, TX, NM, UT, CO & KS then back home. The visible Trump support (bumper stickers, signs, banners, billboards, home made signs, etc) over Biden was massive (50-100/1) in each state we went through. I realize this is far from a scientific poll but it was surprising to me, even in NM & CO.

Can tyrany be defined as a fraudulent election & expecting everyone to fall in line?

If this is the case, there is no point in another election since everyone knows who is going to win. Sound familiar with other dictatorships around the world?

I never thought I would see this in my lifetime, I am continuing to pray that honesty will prevail.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    And what pray tell can we do. This is a blatant "IN YOUR FACE" move by those who have been well practiced in this for years. They have honed their skills. The MSM is in lock step and all the plans in a well written play book are moving forwards. Right in front of our eyes.
    It would seem that the left has enough useful idiots and mindless morons on tap to actually pull this off.

Enjoy whats left peoples.

^^^^This^^^^

The divide will only grow larger, there is NO way that the left isn't pulling off some nefarious shenanigan's, way to many last minute comebacks for Hiden.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    ^^^^This^^^^

The divide will only grow larger, there is NO way that the left isn't pulling off some nefarious shenanigan's, way to many last minute comebacks for Hiden.

Or you can believe that Democrats voted, mail-in, in much higher numbers than Republicans and that the reason people think it's "last minute," is because the contested states counted mail-ins last. That's my theory, what's yours?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    "Last minute comebacks".

If the republicans emphasized voting in person and limited the ability to start the count of mail-in ballots until election day....it wouldn't be unusual to surmise that mail-in ballots would not be tabulated as quickly as machine tabulation of election day votes.

I think the presidents campaign staff have to be given a great degree of credit for their ground game strategy this year. Frankly, his direct approach with voters energized the republican party to a greater degree than might have otherwise been expected. That saved senate seats as well as a number of races benefitted from Trump's coattails. The house did very well too.

OTOH, there's no doubt that the popular vote is coming in about where one might expect. Democrats ahead by a few million.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wonder what might have happened if ballot drop-off locations in Texas were greater than one per county. If the spectre of vote suppression was to be raised, Texas would be at the top of the list.

Yep, just a bit of voter suppression for those most likely to vote mail-in during this election (i.e. Democrats)

IcemanIND

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 29, 2018
    Indianapolis
    By the way, twenty-five or thirty years or so ago a Korean War US Marine turned bible teacher explained about debt forgiveness in exchange for your acceptance of what is now openly being termed the great reset. I'm glad I paid attention.

The plans were on the table worldwide two and three years ago. The bank bug is being used to bring the great reset (politically, economically, spiritually) to fruition. So to echo CM while in no way a pretender to speaking for him, enjoy what's left.

I hope not. I just payed off all my credit card debt yesterday..

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    If any state below the Mason-Dixon line moved toward democrats, Georgia is the logical choice. Heavy black population. A declining older white population. Dissatisfaction with police responses in the immediate past. A black female vp candidate. The death of John Lewis.

Both senate seats are likely to go to runoffs.

All the signs are there and it should have been a 1% to 3% edge for Biden according to the polls. It's a close race.

North Carolina OTOH should end up solidly in favor of Trump despite the increasing spread of urban population centers,

It's only been four years the demographics haven't changed lol. In 2016 Trump stomped Hillary in GA, now it suddenly turns blue?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah. It's a much different race than with Hillary. You can go as deep as you want. Biden/Harris is a lot more attractive than a Hildebeast candidacy. If Hillary was running again this year, I would have put Trump up 5% because her unfavorables are higher than Trump even today.

Demographically, Trump is not the savior of southern blacks. Even so, Trump is up 20% in votes in Georgia over 2016. 500,000 votes.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's only been four years the demographics haven't changed lol. In 2016 Trump stomped Hillary in GA, now it suddenly turns blue?

Lots of people thought Clinton had it n the bag, and either voted 3rd Party, or not at all. After 4 years of Trump, they may have been inspired to make it 'round to the polls this time. I voted Johnson I 2016, and that was a mistake. I made sure to vote against Trump, rather than for his opponent, this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom