• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    $375 for a Charter Arms Pink Lady 38sp, for my wife (she "loves" how it looks). The other $125 for her lifetime LTCH. I would cover the the ammo.

Chris

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I'd probably buy some more ammo... it's a nice investment... price always go up... only loses value if you let it get ruined, and is easy to protect.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    A WASR-10 and G-2 trigger group. I've already got a couple thousand rounds of 7.62x39 in the closet.

Most WASR-10s come with a Tapco G-2 trigger for 922(r) compliance. Sadly, it's about the only good thing that Tapco makes.

For the price you are getting a solid gun with Hi-Point

Hahahahahha

beretta or cz

You meant to say "CZ"

My choice would be a YHM Mite.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Having seen the Marlin 1894 .44 Mag lever gun at Dicks (apparently they bought the 500 gun production run), I'd buy that. $479. Great deer gun. Decent home defense gun (as long as you have a couple of walls past the bad guy to stop the bullet), 10+1 tube fed, with top off possible.

slacker

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapols, IN
    Looks like my $500 is going to get me a glock 17. I went down to plainfield shooting supplies today and they had a bunch in stock, now I just have to decide, night-sights or normal sights...

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Looks like my $500 is going to get me a glock 17. I went down to plainfield shooting supplies today and they had a bunch in stock, now I just have to decide, night-sights or normal sights...

Night sights are a quality investment IMHO. The two times I came close to having to pull my pistol, were in lighting conditions that night sights would have made a difference in speed and accuracy.

Last edited:

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Yep; I wouldn't own a carry gun without 'em. Take a couple low-light courses, and it will become readily apparent how useful night sights can be.

The only style that I don't "require" them are mouse guns. At the range I'd be using a P3AT, I don't think sights will make much of a difference. There aren't really sights on the thing. :)

Top Bottom